• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How Google Led Us Here"

Syamdev

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
I discovered this site through a friend of mine(@Raks ). When I asked him how he found it, he mentioned that he did a simple Google search and stumbled upon it by chance. Interestingly, many others I've met here have shared the same story. So, I'm curious: how did you come across this site?

I discovered this site through a friend of mine(@Raks ). When I asked him how he found it, he mentioned that he did a simple Google search and stumbled upon it by chance. Interestingly, many others I've met here have shared the same story. So, I'm curious: how did you come across this site?
My friend from another site has made to land up in this site. At that time I was not that much serious of chatting in sites like this but I found ZoZo different and met many good people over here

I forgot...

My friend from another site has made to land up in this site. At that time I was not that much serious of chatting in sites like this but I found ZoZo different and met many good people over here
What would you like to say to your friend now? Thank you for your response.

How many years have you been here? Can you share your experience, including the positive and negative aspects of this site?
I have been here for 1 year. The best thing I learned from zozo is to stay away from bad people and embrace good people. My endurance is very low, here I learned how to increase endurance. I was able to control my anger and violence. I understand that love is not for everyone but for the right person who has the right to this love. To be honest, I have benefited a lot from zozo. If zozo had not come into my life, I might not have known myself.

I have been here for 1 year. The best thing I learned from zozo is to stay away from bad people and embrace good people. My endurance is very low, here I learned how to increase endurance. I was able to control my anger and violence. I understand that love is not for everyone but for the right person who has the right to this love. To be honest, I have benefited a lot from zozo. If zozo had not come into my life, I might not have known myself.
May it remain that way.

Glad u learned something from here..

I found it through google. When i felt alone and to kill the loneliness i googled it. I safely landed here. I have seen many faces travelled different situations since almost 8 years. Of course initially i did sexting but later I felt bored and never tried to do here.

I ❤️_uu

I found it through google. When i felt alone and to kill the loneliness i googled it. I safely landed here. I have seen many faces travelled different situations since almost 8 years. Of course initially i did sexting but later I felt bored and never tried to do here.

I ❤️_uu
You've been on a journey of self-discovery. Initially, you turned to sexting for connection but found it unfulfilling over time. Meeting different people and situations over the years has helped you realize the value of more meaningful interactions.

What was the exact phrase you entered into Google?

Hahah lol… as usual “ malayalam sex chat” it was a curiosity initially. I don’t know you have seen the initial UI . You could have cam easily, if anybody wanna see your cam you should give the permission… etc etc.

I turned into sexting initially obviously i did it. Later i found good souls here few left few still.

Now fallen into a love which i never admit it initially or i just said NO to this before because I didn’t believe a such feeling in this site.

Hahah lol… as usual “ malayalam sex chat” it was a curiosity initially. I don’t know you have seen the initial UI . You could have cam easily, if anybody wanna see your cam you should give the permission… etc etc.

I turned into sexting initially obviously i did it. Later i found good souls here few left few still.

Now fallen into a love which i never admit it initially or i just said NO to this before because I didn’t believe a such feeling in this site.
I've been coming here for two years now. I don't visit regularly; I come and go when I find the time. Initially, listen to various people's stories, and share songs. I've engaged in sexting, but beyond a kind of lust, I never felt anything deeper. Now, however, I'm experiencing love. It's a different kind of feeling.

I've been coming here for two years now. I don't visit regularly; I come and go when I find the time. Initially, listen to various people's stories, and share songs. I've engaged in sexting, but beyond a kind of lust, I never felt anything deeper. Now, however, I'm experiencing love. It's a different kind of feeling.
Thats true.. even me as well.. i listen the ppl nd give advise or knowledge transfer which i know.. for tgem it might be helpful.

As you said now i can feel something deeper to someone which i never felt before or which I didn’t want before.

Google search

Mmhmm advent of the Zozo : Interesting one. Tbh, i was on this other site called '321' - a pretty decent site to explore the quasi realities that engulf your mind and turn this into a new world. It was an international site dominated by people from different parts of the globe. Well in that multiverse, being a malayali, the first thing we would be in search for will be a fellow malayali - and call it fate, even i would a malayali in that multiverse..... And she's the one who took me on her chariot to the magical city of ZozoLand :rofl1: After that, i havent looked back lol.