• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Heart beat

ALEXANDERR

Active Ranker
There are so many ways to say I love you, so let’s take it slow and start off with these cute I love you quotes. These cute messages can help you express your feelings of love without feeling too serious — because let’s face it, saying “I love you” isn’t always easy!

1. “I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.” – Unknown
  2. “You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.” – Unknown
  3. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
  4. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.” – Unknown
  5. “I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.” – Charles de Leusse
  6. “I love you with every beat of my heart.” – Armaan
  7. “I love you because you join me in my weirdness.” – Unknown
  8. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
  9. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
  10. “And when I loved you, I realized, I have never truly loved anyone I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you.” – Unknown
  11. “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” – Unknown
  12. “The day I met you, I found my missing piece. You complete me and make me a better person. I love you with all my heart and all my soul.” – Unknown
  13. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
  14. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams

Attachments

• iloveyou-quotes-01.jpg
    iloveyou-quotes-01.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
There are so many ways to say I love you, so let’s take it slow and start off with these cute I love you quotes. These cute messages can help you express your feelings of love without feeling too serious — because let’s face it, saying “I love you” isn’t always easy!

1. “I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.” – Unknown
  2. “You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.” – Unknown
  3. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
  4. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.” – Unknown
  5. “I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.” – Charles de Leusse
  6. “I love you with every beat of my heart.” – Armaan
  7. “I love you because you join me in my weirdness.” – Unknown
  8. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
  9. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
  10. “And when I loved you, I realized, I have never truly loved anyone I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you.” – Unknown
  11. “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” – Unknown
  12. “The day I met you, I found my missing piece. You complete me and make me a better person. I love you with all my heart and all my soul.” – Unknown
  13. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
  14. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams