• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have you ever felt defeated in life?

To me, defeated or failure is synonymous with giving up.
So dont give up, find a way around it or through it. That way the game goes on n there is no defeat

Never defeated but Wrong steps taken..
Theirs always some time to correct yourself and your mistakes to follow correct Path

This often happens, various cases occur in life and sometimes it is difficult to control emotions, so I turn to balance of nature. I find it easier to calm down when I take sedatives, luckily that helps.

Last edited:
In the last year at the university. I realized that I had chosen the wrong profession and I was depressed. For a long time, I could not understand what I wanted to do. I found https://canadianwritings.com/ and thanks to that I had more time to find what I like. I already graduated from the university and realized that I want to be a sports coach

Last edited:
Many rejections and failures , people will run behind successful not with failurers , but still keep going on , if u can't run .. walk..

Many rejections and failures , people will run behind successful not with failurers , but still keep going on , if u can't run .. walk..
I6tM.gif

Haha... I feel everyone's ego is playing a Role here.. They get defeated, but no one is ready to accept the fact except few.. I know everyone could have overcome the situation. I accept "I have been defeated"... Cried... Frustrated.. And don't know what to do... All the defeats gives us experience how to overcome the situation.