• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hatred into love!!! ❤❤

Jeni_

Sol Pechu Kekatha Sundariye
Senior's
Posting Freak
it's been really really a long time since I posted a thread :D

So am going to post this one... Previous ones will be completed soon

And this one a new story with new emotions

Have you ever loved someone so much as much as you hate them??

Huh then this might interest you!!

Hope you like and support this one!!

Anjali never likes a person who is lazy and not punctual..

It's always a red flag to swipe right when the profile says ' I love a good ride ' But she did swipe right and they spoke for quite some time and She was invited to a date..

She thought it could be okay to meet him once and wont hurt a bit.

She finished her morning routine to the office and it already started raining.. She didn't bring any umbrella the thoughts on her mind literally was " Fuck the weather app!! When it says moderate weather and wont rain today " . ..
She wanted to postpone her date!! However she would have already done that but thought to go with that schedule .. She got a cab with much struggle in that shower and entered into that bar all dressed up only to get stood up!!

She was waiting for more than a hour and he never showed up... She just ordered her favorite cocktail and thought would leave to her place

The day cannot get any bad when she heard a familiar voice from behind! " Hey Anju! "

And who might that be!!!!!!!

Let see soon!!!

It's always a red flag to swipe right when the profile says ' I love a good ride ' But she did swipe right and they spoke for quite some time and She was invited to a date..

She finished her morning routine to the office and it already started raining.. She didn't bring any umbrella the thoughts on her mind literally was " Fuck the weather app!! When it says moderate weather and wont rain today " . ..
She wanted to postpone her date!! However she would have already done that but thought to go with that schedule .. She got a cab with much struggle in that shower and entered into that bar all dressed up only to get stood up!!

She was waiting for more than a hour and he never showed up... She just ordered her favorite cocktail and thought would leave to her place

The day cannot get any bad when she heard a familiar voice from behind! " Hey Anju! "

Let see soon!!!
I enjoyed reading this ...

Let see soon!!!
1720357341378.jpeg
Umbrella vum ilaaa
Aalum varala..

Let see soon!!!
Waiting for the next part :think:

Let see soon!!!
Jokes apart.

Its a nice writeup . Love to see the conclusion

Let see soon!!!

Anjali be like:
1000029996.gif

(Btw very good write up :hearteyes:)

Let see soon!!!
Eagerly waiting

Let see soon!!!
What's wrong with " I love a good ride" :emo: ? People like to travel nah!

Let see soon!!!
Waiter:
Hey Anju,
Kuducha "Cocktail" ku Bill Pay Panitu Po!
images.jpeg

Let see soon!!!
Lovely start and pause too with excitement...
Let's see the next...