• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Raksha Bandhan

The bond between a sister and a brother is uniquely beautiful. The love, care, silliness, laughter and annoyingness siblings share is pure joy. There is no relationship closer than them. The support a sister provides to her brother paves for the protection a brother looks out for his sister. This bond is signified by a beautiful tradition and festival, Raksha Bandhan. This year, Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on August 22 2021 and it will be an occasion to simply have fun and cherish. Sisters will be tying beautiful rakhis on their brothers’ hands while the latter will present them with a gift as a mark of protection and love.

Dearest sister,

First of all, a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
This Raksha Bandhan, I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,

You will find me always.

Last edited:
Rakhi katturangalam. Inaki leave vitutu naaliku varuvoama :Cwl: .yaruku Ellam ippothaiku Rakhi katti irukanga:idea: ??( How many of them received Rakhi)

Happy Raksha Bandhan :highfive::hearteyes::hearteyes: