• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Love Anniversary my world..Sreeee..

15th October-
365 days ago, this day, I came to the conclusion that no other man in this world can love and care for me like this other than this kind, pure and loving man whom I got to call "mine"..

View attachment 268293

As most of the people, I met him at my worst. I was heartbroken, used up, cheated on, blamed upon etc etc.. Even before difficult times, I used to interact with him on the wall but not pm. We only started pm ing several days later which only consisted of wishes or teas and coffees. And then when my mental breakdown started, I saw that this guy is all ears and open to anything I talk. Any rubbish I blabber. He would just acknowledge whatever stupid things I say but would agree to everything. First, I only thought of him as a listening device which helped me pour out my heart. I thought, "it's a stranger, i don't know him, he doesn't know me, what harm can he do?". Days passed, and I could see that all I wanted to see in zozo was his name on the"online" list. I wasn't keen on sextinig but just wanted to talk to someone. And I could realise I was so so comfortable talking rubbish to him. Days passed, there was something which bound me to him. He attracted me in such a way that I couldn't stop wondering "What the hell is this lovely person doing inside zozo? " Come on, at least flirt with me. No. he doesn't. Maybe he is showing off as a nice person? But how long can he go on playing the "good boy"? Let me watch. But slowly, I understood that he only cares for my well being, my mental health and emotional health at that point. But then why is he wasting his time taking care of 'me' when he can use up his time to flirt or sext with some other girl? I thought to myself, why should I care as far as I'm okay with his care and I'm enjoying it?..
Days and weeks passed and slowly I understood, No, he is not going anywhere, he is going to stay by my side, no matter what.:blush:

I see myself as the most emotional woman in the world who has no control over her feelings. One day, I'm the happiest, next day I'm weepy weepy. One day I could kill someone due to my anger and the other day I might be the kindest person in the entire world. I expressed all my emotions which fluctuate every single day to this lovely man, and believe me when I say, he has been calm and patient to me this whole 365 days, whenever i throw out these dramas..
:headphones:

View attachment 268301
More days passed and I started to realise I don't like when other girls call him to the wall and talk with him for more than a "certain amount of time". This feeling actually disturbed me a little bit because I had already decided that I don't want to get involved with anyone again and get heartbroken again. It confused me so much that I tried to withdraw a bit from him (I'm sure he never knew this because I've never mentioned this) . It only lasted a few hours. He has got a magic charm (which he still does) that you can never ever be angry at this guy or avoid him. I understood I just can't avoid him or try to talk less with him because he has become an important part of my daily life. He has become my close friend, which developed into being my best friend. :inlove:

Oct 15th, this day doesn't mark the day he proposed to me. No, that kind of thing never happened between us. I was already leaning on him so much when this day last year, he had to tell off a stupid guy in zozo who wanted to discuss the "sexy me" with him. Well, obviously my darling man couldn't bear it, and he told this person, "Okay, let this be the last time, you can't talk about her like that from now on, as she is my girl". He is too polite and gentle to everyone that this was all he could manage at that point. But that's when he realised he actually not just likes me but loves me and he can't just bear the thought of imagining me with someone else or let anyone talk ill about me. And this is when I realised completely that this man is not playing games with me, he is not showing off as a good man, he is not wasting his time on me, flirting with women is not at all his priority or necessity and I MEAN A LOT TO HIM. And I asked myself

Who do you think he is to me? Well, he is the first one I think about talking to in the morning and he is the last person I talk to before I sleep. Can I imagine a day without talking to him? No, I can't. He is my bestest friend in the world to whom I can talk about anything under the sky without thinking if I will be judged. He is my best friend, my human diary and.. and what? That's what I wanted to know. He is mine. He is mine and mine only. I acknowledged myself that Yes, I do love him.
From that day he started telling me no matter what, he loves me and I mean a lot to him.
:heart1:
View attachment 268296

Along this journey of 12 months, we have grown together as a couple, knowing each other better, knowing our flaws, knowing our weaknesses, loving each other, supporting each other and being there for each other. We talk about everything happening in our lives, just like we live together. We both know all our family and we check on each other's family like we are a part.
Nobody in this world has ever treated me like he treats me. He makes me feel special, important and beautiful. He brightens my day, motivates me and uphills my spirit everytime I go downhill. He is my happy place, my cozy home and all I want in the world. In the past 10 months, I don't think there has been a single day without seeing each other or hearing each other. He has always got a smile which melts me instantly and makes me forget whatever tension I'm going through. His voice is so soothing that I play his voice texts (which might only say "Meenammey, I'm going for lunch") 100 times just to enjoy that. His eyes are my favourite ( I'm not mentioning the other parts which are my favourite as that is not a point of discussion here:makeup:). The way he looks at me makes me think I'm the most beautiful woman on the planet. The way he holds me up and strengthens me makes me feel like I've been his baby for so long. The way he comes to me for pampering makes me feel like I have been this baby's mom since birth. The way he agrees to everything I say (though I don't like it personally) makes me feel like I have brought up him as a boy.. The way he loves, cares, pampers, spoils, gets naughty, makes me feel like I've been his wife since last birth and I'm going to stay like that even for the next birth.
We feel like we were always meant to be together. We think alike, we feel alike, we talk alike. We could always feel that our souls are connected. We both met at a point where we were not looking for love. But love found us, showed us how beautiful life can be when we are together. Over this year, we were surprised to realise that we are physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually cent percent compatible without having the fear of judgement. We literally live together every single day. The fact that we are in different time zones doesn't affect our life. We make time for ourselves in every possible way. We talk and watch each other for hours and hours. . I watch him sleep until the vpn gets disconnected itself. If I'm available, he only sleeps on my chest hugging me tight. We have had nights when we fell asleep and woke up to see each other's face on the same video call. Sometimes we even forget there is a mobile phone in between us. We just live together, we know we do. We both have our own issues, but together, we feel safe and secure, we feel stronger to face our challenges and move on. Our only wish is, maybe..in 5 years time, if someone from zozo asks us about each other, we should still be able to say, "He is still my man" & "She is still my girl". Fingers crossed.

View attachment 268300
Even after these 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months and a year, He looks at me the same way he did when he told me he loved me the first time, he has always loved me more and more by each passing day, he has always been excited to see me & hear me. He has only grown more and more in romance and driven off my insecurities by being in love with my body. He has made me a better person in every single way by only picking up the positives in me. This man has discovered "another me" whom I had no knowledge on.

I LOVE YOU SREEE... MY WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU.. AND I WILL ALWAYS CHASE YOU..WHEREVER YOU GO. YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME. Ummmmaaaahhhhhhhhh
Lovely, fantastic, fabulous written
Happy anniversary both of you and happy life journey ahead

15th October-
365 days ago, this day, I came to the conclusion that no other man in this world can love and care for me like this other than this kind, pure and loving man whom I got to call "mine"..

View attachment 268293

As most of the people, I met him at my worst. I was heartbroken, used up, cheated on, blamed upon etc etc.. Even before difficult times, I used to interact with him on the wall but not pm. We only started pm ing several days later which only consisted of wishes or teas and coffees. And then when my mental breakdown started, I saw that this guy is all ears and open to anything I talk. Any rubbish I blabber. He would just acknowledge whatever stupid things I say but would agree to everything. First, I only thought of him as a listening device which helped me pour out my heart. I thought, "it's a stranger, i don't know him, he doesn't know me, what harm can he do?". Days passed, and I could see that all I wanted to see in zozo was his name on the"online" list. I wasn't keen on sextinig but just wanted to talk to someone. And I could realise I was so so comfortable talking rubbish to him. Days passed, there was something which bound me to him. He attracted me in such a way that I couldn't stop wondering "What the hell is this lovely person doing inside zozo? " Come on, at least flirt with me. No. he doesn't. Maybe he is showing off as a nice person? But how long can he go on playing the "good boy"? Let me watch. But slowly, I understood that he only cares for my well being, my mental health and emotional health at that point. But then why is he wasting his time taking care of 'me' when he can use up his time to flirt or sext with some other girl? I thought to myself, why should I care as far as I'm okay with his care and I'm enjoying it?..
Days and weeks passed and slowly I understood, No, he is not going anywhere, he is going to stay by my side, no matter what.:blush:

I see myself as the most emotional woman in the world who has no control over her feelings. One day, I'm the happiest, next day I'm weepy weepy. One day I could kill someone due to my anger and the other day I might be the kindest person in the entire world. I expressed all my emotions which fluctuate every single day to this lovely man, and believe me when I say, he has been calm and patient to me this whole 365 days, whenever i throw out these dramas..
:headphones:

View attachment 268301
More days passed and I started to realise I don't like when other girls call him to the wall and talk with him for more than a "certain amount of time". This feeling actually disturbed me a little bit because I had already decided that I don't want to get involved with anyone again and get heartbroken again. It confused me so much that I tried to withdraw a bit from him (I'm sure he never knew this because I've never mentioned this) . It only lasted a few hours. He has got a magic charm (which he still does) that you can never ever be angry at this guy or avoid him. I understood I just can't avoid him or try to talk less with him because he has become an important part of my daily life. He has become my close friend, which developed into being my best friend. :inlove:

Oct 15th, this day doesn't mark the day he proposed to me. No, that kind of thing never happened between us. I was already leaning on him so much when this day last year, he had to tell off a stupid guy in zozo who wanted to discuss the "sexy me" with him. Well, obviously my darling man couldn't bear it, and he told this person, "Okay, let this be the last time, you can't talk about her like that from now on, as she is my girl". He is too polite and gentle to everyone that this was all he could manage at that point. But that's when he realised he actually not just likes me but loves me and he can't just bear the thought of imagining me with someone else or let anyone talk ill about me. And this is when I realised completely that this man is not playing games with me, he is not showing off as a good man, he is not wasting his time on me, flirting with women is not at all his priority or necessity and I MEAN A LOT TO HIM. And I asked myself

Who do you think he is to me? Well, he is the first one I think about talking to in the morning and he is the last person I talk to before I sleep. Can I imagine a day without talking to him? No, I can't. He is my bestest friend in the world to whom I can talk about anything under the sky without thinking if I will be judged. He is my best friend, my human diary and.. and what? That's what I wanted to know. He is mine. He is mine and mine only. I acknowledged myself that Yes, I do love him.
From that day he started telling me no matter what, he loves me and I mean a lot to him.
:heart1:
View attachment 268296

Along this journey of 12 months, we have grown together as a couple, knowing each other better, knowing our flaws, knowing our weaknesses, loving each other, supporting each other and being there for each other. We talk about everything happening in our lives, just like we live together. We both know all our family and we check on each other's family like we are a part.
Nobody in this world has ever treated me like he treats me. He makes me feel special, important and beautiful. He brightens my day, motivates me and uphills my spirit everytime I go downhill. He is my happy place, my cozy home and all I want in the world. In the past 10 months, I don't think there has been a single day without seeing each other or hearing each other. He has always got a smile which melts me instantly and makes me forget whatever tension I'm going through. His voice is so soothing that I play his voice texts (which might only say "Meenammey, I'm going for lunch") 100 times just to enjoy that. His eyes are my favourite ( I'm not mentioning the other parts which are my favourite as that is not a point of discussion here:makeup:). The way he looks at me makes me think I'm the most beautiful woman on the planet. The way he holds me up and strengthens me makes me feel like I've been his baby for so long. The way he comes to me for pampering makes me feel like I have been this baby's mom since birth. The way he agrees to everything I say (though I don't like it personally) makes me feel like I have brought up him as a boy.. The way he loves, cares, pampers, spoils, gets naughty, makes me feel like I've been his wife since last birth and I'm going to stay like that even for the next birth.
We feel like we were always meant to be together. We think alike, we feel alike, we talk alike. We could always feel that our souls are connected. We both met at a point where we were not looking for love. But love found us, showed us how beautiful life can be when we are together. Over this year, we were surprised to realise that we are physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually cent percent compatible without having the fear of judgement. We literally live together every single day. The fact that we are in different time zones doesn't affect our life. We make time for ourselves in every possible way. We talk and watch each other for hours and hours. . I watch him sleep until the vpn gets disconnected itself. If I'm available, he only sleeps on my chest hugging me tight. We have had nights when we fell asleep and woke up to see each other's face on the same video call. Sometimes we even forget there is a mobile phone in between us. We just live together, we know we do. We both have our own issues, but together, we feel safe and secure, we feel stronger to face our challenges and move on. Our only wish is, maybe..in 5 years time, if someone from zozo asks us about each other, we should still be able to say, "He is still my man" & "She is still my girl". Fingers crossed.

View attachment 268300
Even after these 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months and a year, He looks at me the same way he did when he told me he loved me the first time, he has always loved me more and more by each passing day, he has always been excited to see me & hear me. He has only grown more and more in romance and driven off my insecurities by being in love with my body. He has made me a better person in every single way by only picking up the positives in me. This man has discovered "another me" whom I had no knowledge on.

I LOVE YOU SREEE... MY WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU.. AND I WILL ALWAYS CHASE YOU..WHEREVER YOU GO. YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME. Ummmmaaaahhhhhhhhh
Nice write up Meenu,

its been a wonderfull 365 days we spend together.We will spend another so many 365 days
I am very much lucky to have you in my life.

Love you so so much Meenu ❤️