• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Friendship day ZOZO

Happy frndship anu .... one of this thing from your side I loved most... why bcz without any expectations purely celebrating evry special day love u anu :heart1::heart1: and one small rqst from my side don't depressed if I didn't tag cuz if I saw you I definitely tagged you .... if I didn't saw you how can I tag... be happy anu we all are with you 200w (2).gif

IMG_20240804_111405.jpg
इसलिए जब तक हो साथ,
गुजार लो हर पल खुशी के साथ:hearteyes:

Happy frndship anu .... one of this thing from your side I loved most... why bcz without any expectations purely celebrating evry special day love u anu :heart1::heart1: and one small rqst from my side don't depressed if I didn't tag cuz if I saw you I definitely tagged you .... if I didn't saw you how can I tag... be happy anu we all are with you View attachment 254350
Happy friendship day laa