• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday @Lion_Hearted

happy birthday ji, the person whom I first became comfortable with was you in ZoZo. Chatting with you, every moment is rare and so caring. Wishing you a hundred more years with a happy and peaceful life! Janmadinki hardik subhkamnaye ji.

Happy Birthday Cake With Balloons (1).jpg

Once again happieeeeeeeeeee bday :heart1:

Happy birthday meri Rajkumar

@Lion_Hearted :heart1::heart1::heart1:

View attachment 256470

It all started around April 4th midnight, little did I know it would create a strong bond between us.

:holiday::fest:

View attachment 256471

It has been a lot of emotions, possessiveness, endless texts, pictures of us unravelling everything under the sky.

View attachment 256472

That was the time I badly needed emotional support to walk out of something terrible. You made it possible. I’m eternally grateful for the time you’ve spent for me, For the effort you have put in for me. Trust me memories will never fade.

View attachment 256474

May you be blessed with all the happiness and wealth in your life. Have the happiest birthday ever.

View attachment 256475

Let us travel together for….god knows how long

I cherish every moment I spend with you ❤️

View attachment 256476

Mein chikki hun tho aap meri yash ho❤️
Mein Rajkumari hun tho aap meri Rajkumar ho❤️

View attachment 256477
View attachment 256495
Belated Happy Birthday @Lion_Hearted brother

Happy birthday meri Rajkumar

@Lion_Hearted :heart1::heart1::heart1:

View attachment 256470

It all started around April 4th midnight, little did I know it would create a strong bond between us.

:holiday::fest:

View attachment 256471

It has been a lot of emotions, possessiveness, endless texts, pictures of us unravelling everything under the sky.

View attachment 256472

That was the time I badly needed emotional support to walk out of something terrible. You made it possible. I’m eternally grateful for the time you’ve spent for me, For the effort you have put in for me. Trust me memories will never fade.

View attachment 256474

May you be blessed with all the happiness and wealth in your life. Have the happiest birthday ever.

View attachment 256475

Let us travel together for….god knows how long

I cherish every moment I spend with you ❤️

View attachment 256476

Mein chikki hun tho aap meri yash ho❤️
Mein Rajkumari hun tho aap meri Rajkumar ho❤️

View attachment 256477
View attachment 256495
Happy birthday @Lion_Hearted:fest: