• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARTHIKK

On behalf of Januu
:inlove:Happiest birthday to the Lovely person :heart1: I met here:hearteyes:

I admire how the days are running because still i remember the first message from you:heart1::idea:

:heart1:" hi januu neenga main ku lam vanthu pesa matingala.":heart1:

:hearteyes:Omg!!!! now its more than 1095 days .. The fun , laughter and the sweetest memories are creating a bgm in my heart by Raja sir forever :heart1:

:heart1:Apart from everything, we just holded us as much as we can... You never make me to miss you and that's the sweetest part of you...:heart1:

:heart1:You just travelled a cute journey with me no matter what life throws.:heart1:

:inlove:The journey without this chat is not easy since I had so many wonderful memories with you here but still i choose with hardest heavy heart.:inlove:

Yes I think it's right time for me to focus more on career to grow and acheive the goals..
:heart1::heart1:

:inlove:But, I really wants to drop my wishes here on this special day just to surprise you and to cherish some sweetest memories of us..:inlove:

Hey!!!!!! :hearteyes::hearteyes:happy birthday Karthikkkk ❤️

I wish you to get very quickly what you are longing for so long...

❤️ Acheive your goals ❤️
❤️ Focus on your work ❤️
❤️ Health is must ❤️
❤️ Vibe with our sweet memories without fail which I do everyday ❤️

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

View attachment 243522
✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

With loads of memories,
Januu ❤️
:hearteyes::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Happy birthday simbu.. @Shraavan29

Cute and lovely wishes my ulaga alagiye:heart1::heart1::hearteyes::kiss: miss u @Januu

On behalf of Januu

I admire how the days are running because still i remember the first message from you:heart1::idea:

:hearteyes:Omg!!!! now its more than 1095 days .. The fun , laughter and the sweetest memories are creating a bgm in my heart by Raja sir forever :heart1:

:heart1:Apart from everything, we just holded us as much as we can... You never make me to miss you and that's the sweetest part of you...:heart1:

:heart1:You just travelled a cute journey with me no matter what life throws.:heart1:

:inlove:The journey without this chat is not easy since I had so many wonderful memories with you here but still i choose with hardest heavy heart.:inlove:

Yes I think it's right time for me to focus more on career to grow and acheive the goals..

:inlove:But, I really wants to drop my wishes here on this special day just to surprise you and to cherish some sweetest memories of us..:inlove:

❤️ Acheive your goals ❤️
❤️ Focus on your work ❤️
❤️ Health is must ❤️

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

View attachment 243522
✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

With loads of memories,
Januu ❤️
@Aishuu❤️♥️ .. Thank you for this thread I was really missing her in zozo forum

@Januu Ava post Inga varum nu I didn't expect. En kitta sollave illa Ava . :inlove::hearteyes: miss her in zozo ....

@Nilaani . thank u . Morning enna feel panna vechitinga :inlove: lovely wishes from a friend. Irruntalum flash back la pubg la namma team suttathu la sollanuma:Cwl::Cwl: teriyams suttu suttu vilayadi irrupen :Cwl:appo appo bomb thooki poduven...
Appuram andha ice cream marakala. Nalla ice cream ah chennai varum bothu mall ah same shop diff flavour la vango taren :Cwl::inlove:

Happy Birthday Jambuu
Janu ku aprom Naa accept panna friend nee..Ippo Vara we are close friends :hearteyes:
Vaanga ponga nu start aana conversation :giggle: aprom nee nu change aachu..Namma paesuna athula majority paesurathae avala pathi or avalukaaga thaan irukkum..Janu valiya kedacha first trustworthy friend nee..Ippo Vara..
Treasure hunt and zpl made us spend time a little more:inlove:
We had lot of fun and had lots and lots of happy memories
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Big fan of your memes always.. nee thread potta odi vanthuruvaen..U never failed to give us hearty laugh..
U always have been there for me..Wish to have more memories with you Jambuu
Happy happy birthday!!!!
Many many more happy returns of this day Jambuuuu!!!!
View attachment 243625
Thank you thank you so much..
Namma pesunathe avala vechi thane . Ava en kitta pesala. Enna nu paaru kovama irruka kelluu .. :Cwl: . Meme nu sonna odane pakka varuve. Sollala na kooda odane pathuduve suyambhu nee :inlove: thank u

On behalf of Januu

❤️ Acheive your goals ❤️
❤️ Focus on your work ❤️
❤️ Health is must ❤️

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

View attachment 243522
✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

With loads of memories,
Januu ❤️
:heart1: Happpieee To see the word on behalf of Januu.. Just missing her presence and her vibes... ❤️❤️❤️

Happpieeee BornDay Shraaavvvvzzzzzz...

Be happy and funfilled as always:hearteyes:

1000025635.jpg

:hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Shravss

The bestttt one

Happy happy birthday da❤️❤️

:pGood morning saptiya ena panra

Ithelam namma talks aa irunthalum
Urimaiyaa amiruuu aadhuu nu ethunalum keppaaa

✨✨✨He is my Friend✨✨✨

Same naanum shravs ithu ena da nu yosikamaaa keppen❤️❤️

#No hesitations between us

Unaya pubg ku kuptu poga naa patta paadu:Cwl::Cwl:

Zpl here comes elame panitu ethunalum captain ta ketukonga momenttt

:giggle::giggle:

Naa ilanga captain ivaru than

Naa zozo vantha kaalathula irunthe good morning message anupra orey jeevan✨✨

Naa zozo la meet pananum nu yosicha apo hesitation ilamaa namma shraavan uh nu kettan

Antha sambar saatham to parotta varaikum
We talked anything going in our mind at the time...

Yosikamaa pesalam unkita❤️✨

Nerayave solalam but tanglish varala

From the very beginning, our connection was effortless. We met online, and right away, I knew that I had found a kindred spirit.

Your honesty and openness made it easy for me to share my own thoughts and feelings, and I quickly realized that I had found someone who truly understood me.

In a world where virtual interactions are becoming more common, you have shown me that it is possible to form deep and meaningful relationships online.

Our conversations have always been filled with laughter, deep insights, and mutual support. You've been there for me during some of my toughest times, offering a listening ear and wise advice. Even though you are miles away, your presence in my life has been a constant source of comfort and joy. It's amazing how our friendship has grown, and I feel so fortunate to have you in my life.

Comfort zone
#A shoulder to lean on

On your birthday, I want to celebrate you and all the wonderful qualities that make you such an amazing friend. You are kind, thoughtful, and always willing to lend a hand. Your ability to listen and provide comfort has been invaluable to me, and I know that I can always count on you. You have a way of making people feel special and appreciated, and that is a rare and beautiful gift.

I hope that your birthday is filled with all the things that make you happy. You deserve nothing but the best, and I wish you a day that is as wonderful as you are. May this year bring you joy, success, and all the things you have been hoping for. I am excited to see what the future holds for you and to continue sharing our journeys together.
Wowwww :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

May your birthday be filled with laughter and joy, and your year ahead with happiness.
Wish You Happy Birthday Capdon
:holiday::fest::holiday:

Nama Romba Pesikitathu la Illanu Solla Koodathu Namma Pesunathey kedaiyathu Athan Unmai

1000056725.gif

But You Never Failed To Entertain Us Namma Pesunathey Illanalum Enaku 20 notification ottuka vantha Athu neengala than irupinga
And Unga Meme Ah Pathu Neraiya Sirichu Iruken athellam Maraka mudiyathu My Zozo Memories la
Athan Unga Style Laye Ungaluku Meme Potu Wish pannidalam nu Potuten
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Once Again Happy Birthday Capdon
Enjoy Your Day!!!
1000056724.jpg

:hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Shravss

The bestttt one

Happy happy birthday da❤️❤️

:pGood morning saptiya ena panra

Ithelam namma talks aa irunthalum
Urimaiyaa amiruuu aadhuu nu ethunalum keppaaa

✨✨✨He is my Friend✨✨✨

Same naanum shravs ithu ena da nu yosikamaaa keppen❤️❤️

#No hesitations between us

Unaya pubg ku kuptu poga naa patta paadu:Cwl::Cwl:

Zpl here comes elame panitu ethunalum captain ta ketukonga momenttt

:giggle::giggle:

Naa ilanga captain ivaru than

Naa zozo vantha kaalathula irunthe good morning message anupra orey jeevan✨✨

Naa zozo la meet pananum nu yosicha apo hesitation ilamaa namma shraavan uh nu kettan

Antha sambar saatham to parotta varaikum
We talked anything going in our mind at the time...

Yosikamaa pesalam unkita❤️✨

Nerayave solalam but tanglish varala

From the very beginning, our connection was effortless. We met online, and right away, I knew that I had found a kindred spirit.

Your honesty and openness made it easy for me to share my own thoughts and feelings, and I quickly realized that I had found someone who truly understood me.

In a world where virtual interactions are becoming more common, you have shown me that it is possible to form deep and meaningful relationships online.

Our conversations have always been filled with laughter, deep insights, and mutual support. You've been there for me during some of my toughest times, offering a listening ear and wise advice. Even though you are miles away, your presence in my life has been a constant source of comfort and joy. It's amazing how our friendship has grown, and I feel so fortunate to have you in my life.

Comfort zone
#A shoulder to lean on

On your birthday, I want to celebrate you and all the wonderful qualities that make you such an amazing friend. You are kind, thoughtful, and always willing to lend a hand. Your ability to listen and provide comfort has been invaluable to me, and I know that I can always count on you. You have a way of making people feel special and appreciated, and that is a rare and beautiful gift.

I hope that your birthday is filled with all the things that make you happy. You deserve nothing but the best, and I wish you a day that is as wonderful as you are. May this year bring you joy, success, and all the things you have been hoping for. I am excited to see what the future holds for you and to continue sharing our journeys together.
Thank you aadhirai :Cwl: ippdai thane MEME-20240616-091903.jpg

On behalf of Januu

❤️ Acheive your goals ❤️
❤️ Focus on your work ❤️
❤️ Health is must ❤️

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

View attachment 243522
✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

With loads of memories,
Januu ❤️

Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to @Shraavan29

istockphoto-1129159141-612x612.jpg