• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Gulab Jamun - ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Kadhambari ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

・❥・ My dear Gulab Jamun・❥・

・❥・ @Honey bunch ・❥・

View attachment 168980

Today is a special day for you and for the universe. Today you started your life's journey and the universe got a precious gift and that is you ...ᥫ᭡

View attachment 168981

Zodiacaly Libra
Like a scales , you alwyas try make balance and strive for harmony in any situation ... Extremely friendly , loving and caring person I have ever seen.

View attachment 168982

True Sherni Heart・❥・
You are my blessing from above, the only one who understands me in the most incredible ways. Thank you for being the best thing that has happened to me lately.

You are the epitome of love, grace, and strength. Thank you for being my greatest supporter
View attachment 168986

Happy birthday ! ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
View attachment 168983・❥・

It’s difficult to find the words to express exactly how much you mean to me and to accurately describe the incredible human being that you are.

Though really all you need to know is that you warm my heart each and every day just by being you.

Happy birthday to you today from the bottom of my heart, my dear

View attachment 168984

❥・love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow...・❥・

Thank You for everything sherni , thank you for being with me even tho sometimes I get easy angry on you , but that not stop you loving and care about me , I wish everyone to find person like you ! ..... You are the best person I could ever wish for .
View attachment 168985
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:heart1:image (40).png