• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday Dear,

Today is a special day for me, and I can't quite put my finger on why. A usual sanguine mood has engulfed me, as the pages of the calendar fluttered in the tranquil and mellifluous wind, landing on October 19th. Every year, I used to call her on this day—oops, correct that—I still do! I call my ma every day, but today holds an extra significance. It’s her birthday, the cognizant person I’ve ever known!

Every time I see her, she prepares her special paratha and a thali full of delicious dishes just for me. Maybe I’m missing her to the core right now. Has she been ineffably blessed with valuable wisdom? She always prioritized home, children, and husband! I can’t even imagine how she manages all the household work with such efficiency. Truly, every mother is a goddess in her own right.

Am I getting emotional? Apropos, tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought about her. I called her right at midnight to wish her, and she replied, "Arey beti, it's not my 18th birthday! I’m celebrating my 45s, so don’t be lame and embarrass me!" There she is—so amiable, a beautiful dichotomy of mine, yet an exact copy of me.

Just felt like......... wanna scribble it down........................LOVE YOU MA!!!

-Elara
Happy Birthday to Ma…