• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Aurelia ✨❤️

Aww Thank You so much everyone for all your kind wishes it means a lot to me........

@Nightwing nightuu.... thanks a lot, @Neptune nepuuu sisoo , @Deepak Kiran thanky thanky for your wishes, @SanYogita pankhuuu sissooo, @ᴅʀ.ᴠᴇʟᴀʏᴜᴅʜᴀᴍ , @zhou , @Vikaash♥ , @Ryan ryanuuuuu, @dickster , @ARYAN khokababuuu really it was so sweet.....,
@Milan johan , @Mihira aww sisiii u remember..... yeppee never to give up dancing daa...... , @Sloka sis thany so much for such a kind wish, @sssingh frienduuuuu such a sweet video presentation thanks a lot...... , @Honey bunch aww sissiii thanks a lot to you the first person to wish me....... @Àñikaà awww anikuuu sisooo thanky so much lods of love to you, @Thani maram , @JUPITER juppuu sissoo thanks a lot for such a sweet wish, @Nanbaa thanks a lot to you too for the kind wish, @Somaiya Karn sommuuu sissiii thank uuu and lobe u, @Violet thanky dear, @EkaLustYa thanky for your wishes, @Soniaa thanky sissooo.......
You people were so sweet wishing me on my birthday.... which made my birthday even more meaningful....
and not to forget you all who wished me in the room too...
SS1.pngSS2.png

@Aphrodite rosyyy..... it was such a sweet gift on the other site....... , and none other than @Hades ...... For your wonderful birthday warning...... , @ItalianGuest1990 another caring friend form the international room side...........
@Lovers Bestuuu, @Freaky freakuu sisoo u are too sweet ree loads of lobe to you..... , @Bekhayali Ayuuu sissiii you are just sweetum lobe u, @Aashman thanks a lot for your wishes even i wished in return if you remember hahaha, @ALEXANDERR , @Snowflake, @Chooha jerryyy, @Harman 26 Dostuuuuu you are really very kind heart person thanks a lot for my birthday present, @Vikram Rudra, @Prithvi Menon prithuuu, @rits_ sissoo..... thankyy, @tutta topper how can i forget you thanks a lot for wishes and infos ree, @Gyan Gyanuuu....thankyy, @Ryan ryanuuuu..... best friend, @Medhakara siso.... thank and yeppe always will keep smiling, @Vanadhii Sisoo thanky for the chocolate wish..... @Viberr Aww it was such sweet font wish.... , @Àñikaà dearyy, @Rishik rishuuuuuu old dost, @Marcus ...., @Nilaani nilanii sis, @DHILLON My desi munda thanks a lot..... @Paapu , @John Killer❤️ , @SPIRIT , @Moon LIGHT ❤️❤️❤️ , @Satyanweshi .......

And there were many more..... whom i could not take SS of the wishes and i could not tag..... but all of you are so sweet and indeed all of your wishes and gifts of my birth day were so special that it made the day even more meaning ful and memorable which i would never forget..... All my Friends in this zozo family were very very sweet to me and always supported in one way or the other......
So i would also like to Share this special day with all of yaa.......
From Unboxing Till Cutting of the cake....... i will like to celebrate with all of yaa.......
IMG202319070102674.png IMG202319070102676.png
IMG202319070102677.png

And heres a small piece of pastry to all of my dear friends from my hand..........

IMG202319070102675.png

The Presence of all of you were verry sweet and it made my day much much much more awesome and filled with joy
Always Be Happy
...........And Stay Blessed..........

Last edited:

Aww Thank You so much everyone for all your kind wishes it means a lot to me........

@Nightwing nightuu.... thanks a lot, @Neptune nepuuu sisoo , @Deepak Kiran thanky thanky for your wishes, @SanYogita pankhuuu sissooo, @ᴅʀ.ᴠᴇʟᴀʏᴜᴅʜᴀᴍ , @zhou , @Vikaash♥ , @Ryan ryanuuuuu, @dickster , @ARYAN khokababuuu really it was so sweet.....,
@Milan johan , @Mihira aww sisiii u remember..... yeppee never to give up dancing daa...... , @Sloka sis thany so much for such a kind wish, @sssingh frienduuuuu such a sweet video presentation thanks a lot...... , @Honey bunch aww sissiii thanks a lot to you the first person to wish me....... @Àñikaà awww anikuuu sisooo thanky so much lods of love to you, @Thani maram , @JUPITER juppuu sissoo thanks a lot for such a sweet wish, @Nanbaa thanks a lot to you too for the kind wish, @Somaiya Karn sommuuu sissiii thank uuu and lobe u, @Violet thanky dear, @EkaLustYa thanky for your wishes, @Soniaa thanky sissooo.......
You people were so sweet wishing me on my birthday.... which made my birthday even more meaningful....
View attachment 146388View attachment 146387
@Lovers Bestuuu, @Freaky freakuu sisoo u are too sweet ree loads of lobe to you..... , @Bekhayali Ayuuu sissiii you are just sweetum lobe u, @Aashman thanks a lot for your wishes even i wished in return if you remember hahaha, @ALEXANDERR , @Snowflake, @Chooha jerryyy, @Harman 26 Dostuuuuu you are really very kind heart person thanks a lot for my birthday present, @Vikram Rudra, @Prithvi Menon prithuuu, @rits_ sissoo..... thankyy, @tutta topper how can i forget you thanks a lot for wishes and infos ree, @Gyan Gyanuuu....thankyy, @Ryan ryanuuuu..... best friend, @Medhakara siso.... thank and yeppe always will keep smiling, @Vanadhii Sisoo thanky for the chocolate wish..... @Viberr Aww it was such sweet font wish.... , @Àñikaà dearyy, @Rishik rishuuuuuu old dost, @Marcus ...., @Nilaani nilanii sis, @DHILLON My desi munda thanks a lot..... @Paapu , @John Killer❤️ , @SPIRIT , @Moon LIGHT ❤️❤️❤️ , @Satyanweshi .......

And there were many more..... whom i could not take SS of the wishes and i could not tag..... but all of you are so sweet and indeed all of your wishes and gifts of my birth day were so special that it made the day even more meaning ful and memorable which i would never forget..... All my Friends in this zozo family were very very sweet to me and always supported in one way or the other......
From Unboxing Till Cutting of the cake....... i will like to celebrate with all of yaa.......
View attachment 146392 View attachment 146393

View attachment 146395 View attachment 146396

And heres a small piece of pastry to all of my fear friends from my hand..........

View attachment 146397

The Presence of all of you were verry sweet and it made my day much much much more awesome and filled with joy
Always Be Happy
hahahahaaa enaku cake vandhuruchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thank-you-thank-you-so-much.gif

@Aphrodite rosyyy..... it was such a sweet gift on the other site....... , and none other than @Hades ...... For your wonderful birthday warning......

And heres a small piece of pastry to all of my dear friends from my hand..........

View attachment 146397

Always Be Happy

:kiss: :heart1:

@Aphrodite rosyyy..... it was such a sweet gift on the other site....... , and none other than @Hades ...... For your wonderful birthday warning......

View attachment 146397

Always Be Happy
Happy birthday priya

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
╠╣APPY
BIRT╠╣DAY!

━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━ @Aurelía ʚїɞ ━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━

٩(*❛⊰❛)~❤♥--❤ ╠╣ḁℙℙẙ ❤ Ḃ¡Ṙ†╠╣ḊḁẎ ❤
Ẇ¡†╠╣ ❤ █▄◯╲╱☰ ➳ ❤ ❤ ➳

@Aphrodite rosyyy..... it was such a sweet gift on the other site....... , and none other than @Hades ...... For your wonderful birthday warning...... , @ItalianGuest1990 another caring friend form the international room side...........

View attachment 146397

Always Be Happy
...........And Stay Blessed...... Nice cake

View attachment 146397

Always Be Happy
Hihihihihi cute pahadan

View attachment 146397

Always Be Happy
Love you bae @Aurelía ʚїɞ :heart1: