• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy bday to most awsome person

Waw my babes birthday!!

I genuinely believe no combination of adjectives could be enough to describe my love for you!

Charming, compassionate, intelligent, emotional, empathetic..you are everything !

Thank you for showing me that exceptions exist everywhere, and angels are not imaginary creatures

No matter what life throws at me, your smile makes it alright for me.

Keep spreading your positivity and love babes!!
Wishing you nothing but love and happiness on your special day. Happy birthday Babesss!! :hearteyes: :inlove: :fest:
Babes this is overwhelmingly sweeet of you.:hearteyes:You’re 100 x of every nice thing you’ve told about me. And I mean it.♥️

Thank you so so so muchh babes♥️♥️♥️
I love you for all the love you’ve always shown me and thanks for always making me feel special. Forever grateful for that♥️☺️♥️

Kidnap me already babes *crying on the streets with luggage in my hand*

Last night I started watching this series “ Wednesday “ the moment I saw and heard how this girl ( Wednesday Addams) speaks - instantly reminded me of you - spooky, witty, funny, sarcastic point blank with that half dead face LOL ( worth watching if you haven’t already watched )
I’m happy already :p
What is left for me to write after all these angels @SiRa @Sloka @Itsme_Anu @ANGEL WITH HORNS and good guys @aadyy @Alessandro @Treasure seeker 2 @Randwaa wrote about how good are you! Hmmm okay let me bad cop then!

Nope, I am not your fan! But an admirer of what you are!! Read again and mark my words.

Last night I started watching this series “ Wednesday “ the moment I saw and heard how this girl ( Wednesday Addams) speaks - instantly reminded me of you - spooky, witty, funny, sarcastic point blank with that half dead face LOL ( worth watching if you haven’t already watched )

When I am in meetings and the moment I realize that, this meeting sucks - I check for you which room you are in! I just watch the wall whose leg you are pulling and who are you going to make a “ bakara” out of time. That’s one of my pastimes out of many - watching you !

Since the days of your guest IDs, I used to follow where ever you go and your Blair warned me in pvt - she is my baby, don’t hurt her! I made a promise and I hope I lived by it!

At times I wonder - how come this girl acquired this much of wisdom about life at this young age! And at times I wished - had I had half of your wisdom at that age , I would have been a better person! I mean it!

On this day- I summon all the gods to line up and shower all the blessings on this little monster ! @Mihira ( death trap, cloud storm LOL, from Wednesday again - never mind )

I wish you nothing - BUT THE BEST! BE YOU! kummeyy!!!

( note: I write this on the fly as I didn’t that it’s your birthday until late in the evening so haven’t prepared any write up or speech - anyway I will edit this later )
Now you have no idea how much this meant to me.❤️ Every word of it. I feel special and prolly somewhere on cloud 997727 hehe :p❤️❤️
I’m thankful to you for listening to all the bullshit I speak and backing me, hyping me up and giving random elevations (just like you did in this post now):giggle:❤️❤️
Now, thank you so so so so much again for writing so beautifully about me :p✨❤️ and for your wishesss:tso::hearteyes: ♥️♥️♥️

I’m happy already :p

Now you have no idea how much this meant to me.❤️ Every word of it. I feel special and prolly somewhere on cloud 997727 hehe :p❤️❤️
I’m thankful to you for listening to all the bullshit I speak and backing me, hyping me up and giving random elevations (just like you did in this post now):giggle:❤️❤️
Now, thank you so so so so much again for writing so beautifully about me :p✨❤️ and for your wishesss:tso::hearteyes: ♥️♥️♥️
Belated Happy Birthday pineapple...sorry for delay...:holiday::fest::Dtm:

Many more happy returns of the day my gf:blessing::holiday::heart1:na bangaram stay happy n stay blessed
Thank youuu so much gf:hearteyes::heart1:
Aw cute wish...

Again happy birthday @Mihira
hehe thaaank youuuu:hearteyes::heart1:
Happy Birthday dhayyamuuuu @Mihira my god bless you you are the strongest person and good human being who can faces any situation at any moment in your life with brave and courage you are the person who i met here with some diamond qualities who can be a role model to many here and the joyful person who can make people happy and be happy hope you will be happy and be strong and and lead your future with this same courage and face every situation in your real life with this smile stay happy and be happy and once again happy birthday to you dhayyamuuuu @Mihira :heart1: :fest: :holiday::inlove::clapping:View attachment 106988View attachment 106989View attachment 106990
Thank you againnnn shuuuu :p :hearteyes::hearteyes::heart1:
  Happy Birthday @Mihira :fest:
hey, thaaankk youuuu:hearteyes:
View attachment 106936
Many happy returns of the day @Mihira :fest:
Thank youuu so much:hearteyes:
Belated Happy Birthday pineapple...sorry for delay...:holiday::fest::Dtm:
thank you so muchhh green apple :p :hearteyes: :kiss:
As it is Jai balayya laa anipinchindi :Devil:
Hi Mira, Belated Happy Birthday @Mihira hope you had a great one.
Mihira*:mad:
Thank youuuu sun babysun :p :mad::hearteyes::heart1:
@Mihira Wish you a great year ahead babe! Be as amazing as you are :hearteyes:
Thaaanks so much babe:hearteyes::kiss:

@Mihira Happy birthday to my special one i wish u all the happines in the world,you r the one who probably hates the same people like i do dislike the food i hate and who is equally crazy like me.You inspire motivate and ofcourse make me laugh.You are the one i can tell my soul to,who can relate to me like no other.
I love you baby luuuuu no matter rain or shine and can never forget the cute nick u gave for me-darshu☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️ and not to forget our evry day manam manam moments
ok now im done stop readin evrythin n lets go hit concu View attachment 106909View attachment 106910View attachment 106911View attachment 106912View attachment 106913

Thank you soooo so much darshuuu♥️⛄♥️⛄♥️

Much much much much love to you ♥️ and to making more cute manam manam moments:blush::holiday:
Let’s keep hating on more people and loving us a little more than everyday :p❤️
Will always be all ears when you talk ‘cause we always have tea for each other:giggle:
manam manam always and forever:heart1:
Btw , gift me one concu outlet pls :p

hey chloee aka gravity
am not a person who knws how to express my feelings through wrds .
but its my chloe's bigday :hearteyes:

the most fabulous person i met on zozo.
the girl with many faces :facepalm:

still the one person i can trust , share my secrets, let out my frstrations, share my happiness and everything.

u know i love to annoy u , fight wth u
and i have enjoyed every single moment wth u .

u have seen the happy me , the wrst me , flirty me:timid:, angry me :Laugh1:(sorry for that though)

still u were wth me and thnks for being there i knw its not an easy task

idk what to write here as we have a lot of moments tgthr .

happy birthday to my dear chloee....
be it gravity , pain apple ,myra , munchkin..
uff even i cant remember all of them

u will be my chloee always , my fav detective :heart1:

once again wish u all tbe best and many many happy returns of the day

i wnt forgive u idiot u didnt say it was ur bady :emo:

there is more to tell my wifey now dont kill me for calling u this but i have no wrds to express how i feel

stay awsome ,and be back soon as the thug queen , i miss ur sarcasams.

i kmw thats y am alive still :D
wth love
urs only
lucii

my chloe only okay not anyones baby
Luci boooooo✨

Thank you so fkn muchhhh♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I’m so glad I met you. Thanks for all the love and care although I’m a psych b sometimes :p :holiday::hearteyes:

You’ll always be this Chloe’s luciiiiiii♥️♥️

I’ll kill you later gotta force you to do some shit now :p:finger:

CuucuuucuuCUCUcuuuuuuuu I still remember our first encounter, and since then every moment with you has been memorable, be it the times when we played Ludo, the calls we had, you listening to my pain with so much patience, I've not seen a great listener than you. I just don't know how you manage to have the energy and enthusiasm. It's always a surprise; I generally never take suggestions, but if it's you, I'm all ears. It's been more than a year and a half since I've known you. Many times I feel like you are for real. Your maturity, analysis, sense of humour, patience, affection, and many other qualities keep me amazed. Knowing you, I explored myself. I'm so grateful for everything you've done. I did hurt you at times, and I'm extremely sorry, but you're just awesome ❤️❤️❤️. Intense can never be as intense as he is now. I wish, pray, and hope everything goes so well with you and that many, many more birthdays will come with happiness. Happiest Birthday ♥️♥️♥️ I hope we'll be together always; you @Mihira are one of the best things to happen in my virtual life ❣️❣️❣️
lusuSUSUsusu, now you’re forcing me to be nice to you and I hate it but thank you so so muchhhhhhhhhh, reallllyyy!♥️♥️♥️♥️
I’ve never been more proud of you♥️
All the compliments aside, thanks for letting me bully you :p extra love for that♥️
Don’t be sorry about anything just get yourself kicked by me that’ll do well :p

A GOOD FRIEND KNOWS ALL YOUR BEST STORIES, BUT BEST FRIEND HAS LIVED THEM WITH YOU...

WHO R U ? @Mihira

A TOTAL STRANGER? Then how u became my BIG CHEESE yes we met as strangers but now u r partner in every crime I commit...

Still I remembered those starting days, I thought u were arrogant girl n started hating u, when my male frndz inviting u for Ludo My mind always said these guyz inviting this gurl to mix pulihora... Day's passed and finally here we r now: we love & stand for eachother...

We laugh, we cry, we gossip, we bitch, we scream, we talk what not as I said before we r crime partners, whatever I do with u makes me happy. My chinni my kutty baby u always take care of me, protects me, if I cry u will wipe my tears, sometimes u will be my guide and sometimes suddenly turn as my adviser. I can't say u r my bestfriend because u r more than tht to me, there is no specific name that apt for our relationship, u always makes me happy...

I still wonder wt have I done to u to receive this much love from you... Do I even deserve this? I don't know may b God gave me Genie.. if I wer Aladin u would be my Genie who always vth me... If I wer nobitha u would be my Doremon who fulfill all my wishes... U r just one awesome soul who makes evryone happy even u r facing some shits... U deserve all the happiness frm this whole world... I will never leave u or never let u leave me...

My day starts vth ur text n ends vth ur text, I can't even imagine a day vthout a text from u.. I know nothing is permanent in this world but I wish to the God that we can be like this forever...

View attachment 106903

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

May u be given more and more birthdays to fulfill all ur dreams

View attachment 106904

Happiest Birthday babyy mah princess...

❤️Blair to my Serena❤️
Baby, this means the world to me *happy tears*
I LOVE YOUUUUUUU♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Thank you so much, for everything.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Yes we didn’t have a good start :p thanks to *the boys* for introducing you to me and forcing us to talk, I’m really glad it happened. And look at us now, can’t stand a min without talking:makeup:

Serena - Blair, rach-mon, jade- Tori, you- me :p