• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy 9th month Anniversary Maayaa ♡ krish ◇

8th months down and welcome to 9th month of our journey !

Dear Thangamea ❤️ @kriishh ..

Seriously I am speechless... I dont know how many people can do this but you never fail to impress me each and everyday !

couple-caption-fish-in-sea-1675271649.png

Indeed I am truly lucky to have you in my life..

Having you as my partner feels like winning the lottery every single day. I feel blessed beyond measure to have you as my companion in this journey called life. You bring so much joy and love into my life, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have you ❤️ I never thought being in virtual relationship can give me this much of happiness till I met you Thangam ❤️

images (27).jpeg

Having you in my life makes even the ordinary moments extraordinary.

You are a precious gift in my life, and I appreciate the happiness you bring. You make all my days brighter, and I am thrilled to have you in my life. The happiness you bring me is unmatched, and I couldn't imagine my life without you ❤️

We do have ups and downs but never a day you have left me alone.. You day starts with me and ends with me.. So do my days !

Thangamea I wanna say thank you so much for being the best person I can ever asked for ❤️

hand-holding-in-love.jpg

Lets create more memories till this life brings us too..

Happiest 9th month Thangame ❤️
Loving you for who you are !

Last edited:
8th months down and welcome to 9th month of our journey !

Dear Thangamea ❤️ @kriishh ..

Seriously I am speechless... I dont know how many people can do this but you never fail to impress me each and everyday !

View attachment 250982

Indeed I am truly lucky to have you in my life..

Having you as my partner feels like winning the lottery every single day. I feel blessed beyond measure to have you as my companion in this journey called life. You bring so much joy and love into my life, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have you ❤️ I never thought being in virtual relationship can give me this much of happiness till I met you Thangam ❤️

View attachment 250984

Having you in my life makes even the ordinary moments extraordinary.

You are a precious gift in my life, and I appreciate the happiness you bring. You make all my days brighter, and I am thrilled to have you in my life. The happiness you bring me is unmatched, and I couldn't imagine my life without you ❤️

We do have ups and downs but never a day you have left me alone.. You day starts with me and ends with me.. So do my days !

Thangamea I wanna say thank you so much for being the best person I can ever asked for ❤️

View attachment 250986

Lets create more memories till this life brings us too..

Happiest 9th month Thangame ❤️
Loving you for who you are !

Awww sweet :hearteyes::heart1::hearteyes::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart1::hearteyes::kiss::heart1::hearteyes::hearteyes::heart1::kiss::inlove::inlove: loop mode , ithaa next thread varaa padichitu iruken chellam..

Happy 9th month anniversary, Kayalvizhi/Maayaa♥️✨♥️.

I'm grateful for you being there for me in both good and bad times; you're the only girl who came up to my Castel and gave me so much love and care.
♥️✨♥️
♥️usure neethane neethanee♥️

Every day, you filled me with happiness, and whenever I was sad, you came up and made me joyful, boosting my heart♥️✨️.

You are the only girl who has gone into my inner soul and woke me up from loneliness,
I thank God for sending me an Angel/fairytale/Queen to care for me.
When I'm lonely, my first message is for you only, darling. (I need you♥️).

✨♥️ Ellamee nee Anbee♥️✨
Your eyes never tyre me; they are enough to make me fall in love with you again and over...
♥️✨♥️
I loved your voice, eyes, scribbling, cooking, love, care, wrath, fashion sense, and everything else. I just want to be yours for the rest of my life kayalvizhii♥️♥️.

No matter what life throws at me, my love for you will always be true; through the sunny and the rain, it will always shine through.

View attachment 250823
Every day with you feels like a fairytale come true. You make me feel like a king♥️✨

View attachment 250824
There have been many difficult times, and you are the only one who has supported me and cared for me like a baby.✨♥️
View attachment 250825
Having you on my side is a blessing, and your VC makes me blush and gives me butterflies in my heart.♥️✨♥️

You are my home, my safe place, and my heart. Having you in my life makes me incredibly happy.

I just wanaa be your♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨
1721721944341.png