• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy 10th month Anniversary Maaya ♡ krish◇

kriishh

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Happy 10th month anniversary, Kayalvizhii!

Initially, I did not believe in virtual love, but after meeting you, everything changed. Your presence has made my daily routine easier and brought comfort during difficult times. I know no one can handle my wrath like you. Whenever I felt depressed or tired, your messages and phone calls lifted my spirits and helped me forget about my problems.
This scene ✨♥️

I pray to God that I do not lose you in my life. Kayalvizhii, I need you for the rest of my life; distance will separate us but not our souls.
images (53).jpeg
This song will represent my innermost feelings.

Meeting you was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. My heart has been beating nonstop for you for the past 10 months. Your presence makes my life better and happier.
images (52).jpeg
Chellame I came across so many eyes, but your eyes remain in my heart; whenever I see your eyes, I feel 1000000000000 W power pour through my soul. That's why I named it Kayalvizhii..

When I heard the words Thangamee, Deii mama, Krish Paiyaa, and Chellamee, my heart raced like a butterfly, and my cheeks turned red.images - 2024-04-13T074905.579.jpeg
My day starts with your message. Happy morning, Mama, and ends with good night, Mama.

images (58).jpeg
You are my Fairytale , My Queen, My angel ,My happiness, my sunshine, my motivation, my world, my universe, my thoughts .
images (55).jpeg

Recently, I'm addicted to this , epoo inthaa song ketalum neyum nanum dance adra marii feel agum chellam.
Majavaa inikkuriye panjumittaaya

Aama panjumittaaya
Haiyo panjumittaaya
Aama panjumittaaya

Haiyo panjumittaaya...

To be continue...

Last edited:
Seriously am kinda speechless and my cheeks are paining because am having a huge blush moments ! Ufffff ♥️

Where do I start ~~ Kinda clueless how we made it pass this months..Neither I believed in virtual relationship till I found you..

10 months back a pop up msg in my pvt saying that.. Kayalvizhi unga kangal etho panathu.. ! Ivan without seeing it.. :inlove:

05aeee5ea5e7dc9b1a07cb1f4a4c24b1.jpg

Whenever I see you, my heart will be filled with love as It was the day you left, never missing a beat growing stronger every passing day. When I see you again, time will have seemed to stop, thinking only of the future and what it holds. When I see you again, it can't come soon enough for it seems like forever...

En thangame ... ❤️ I often wonder
" yaar saami nee , enga irunthe vanthaa"
You just came like that and settle in my little heart ...

hi nanna.jpg

I just want you to know that no matter how far apart we are, I still love being your Kayalvizhi !

images (33).jpeg

From the other side of the world I wish you happiness, and that even though we're so far apart you can always feel my love for you. I miss you and love you more than any words could describe.

59651409174854d0cc3525aa821025dc_default.jpg
Haha my recent addiction too Thangame !

1000326438.jpg

Initially, I did not believe in virtual love, but after meeting you, everything changed. Your presence has made my daily routine easier and brought comfort during difficult times. I know no one can handle my wrath like you. Whenever I felt depressed or tired, your messages and phone calls lifted my spirits and helped me forget about my problems.
This scene ✨♥️

I pray to God that I do not lose you in my life. Kayalvizhii, I need you for the rest of my life; distance will separate us but not our souls.
View attachment 258601

Meeting you was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. My heart has been beating nonstop for you for the past 10 months. Your presence makes my life better and happier.
View attachment 258602
Chellame I came across so many eyes, but your eyes remain in my heart; whenever I see your eyes, I feel 1000000000000 W power pour through my soul. That's why I named it Kayalvizhii..

When I heard the words Thangamee, Deii mama, Krish Paiyaa, and Chellamee, my heart raced like a butterfly, and my cheeks turned red.View attachment 258603
My day starts with your message. Happy morning, Mama, and ends with good night, Mama.

View attachment 258605
You are my Fairytale , My Queen, My angel ,My happiness, my sunshine, my motivation, my world, my universe, my thoughts .
View attachment 258606

Recently, I'm addicted to this , epoo inthaa song ketalum neyum nanum dance adra marii feel agum chellam.

Aama panjumittaaya
Haiyo panjumittaaya
Aama panjumittaaya

Haiyo panjumittaaya...

To be continue...
Happy anniversary @Maayaa ❤️ @kriishh :happy1: :hearteyes:

Seriously am kinda speechless and my cheeks are paining because am having a huge blush moments ! Ufffff ♥️

Where do I start ~~ Kinda clueless how we made it pass this months..Neither I believed in virtual relationship till I found you..

10 months back a pop up msg in my pvt saying that.. Kayalvizhi unga kangal etho panathu.. ! Ivan without seeing it.. :inlove:

View attachment 258612

Whenever I see you, my heart will be filled with love as It was the day you left, never missing a beat growing stronger every passing day. When I see you again, time will have seemed to stop, thinking only of the future and what it holds. When I see you again, it can't come soon enough for it seems like forever...

En thangame ... ❤️ I often wonder
" yaar saami nee , enga irunthe vanthaa"

You just came like that and settle in my little heart ...

View attachment 258613

I just want you to know that no matter how far apart we are, I still love being your Kayalvizhi !

From the other side of the world I wish you happiness, and that even though we're so far apart you can always feel my love for you. I miss you and love you more than any words could describe.

View attachment 258614
Haha my recent addiction too Thangame !

View attachment 258616
Cute cute :inlove:

This scene ✨♥️

View attachment 258601

View attachment 258602

When I heard the words Thangamee, Deii mama, Krish Paiyaa, and Chellamee, my heart raced like a butterfly, and my cheeks turned red.View attachment 258603

View attachment 258605
View attachment 258606

Aama panjumittaaya
Haiyo panjumittaaya
Aama panjumittaaya

Haiyo panjumittaaya...

To be continue...
Amazing love story
#all the best

This scene ✨♥️

View attachment 258601

View attachment 258602

View attachment 258605
View attachment 258606

Aama panjumittaaya
Haiyo panjumittaaya
Aama panjumittaaya

Haiyo panjumittaaya...

To be continue...
IMG_20240821_100510.jpg

@kriishh @Maayaa ❤️

Happy 10 th Anniversary to the
Cute Couples ❤️✨
Every month when I see the anniversary
Thread of yours am so so so happy, Machiii Krishhh and Mayaa CImsaiii !
I Want yur relationship to be forever !!
Ur bonding wants to be get stronger than before!
Understanding like to the core !
Be Happy and Stay Blessed always ❤️
✨

:heart1::hearteyes:
1000003249.jpg