• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GothamCity Chronicles Day - 3

GothamCity

Today is a no brainer, just sharing some of my favorite things to do:
1. I love staring into the infinity created by the sky and ocean, especially on the curvaceous edge of Worli Sea face and the overly crowded Marine Drive.
2. I love eating Vada Pav at the famous Ashok Vada Pav Dadar.
3. I love taking the local trains especially the CST-Panvel train, can't miss the view of the Vashi Creek.
4. I love the suburban auto rides, it brings back the beautiful memories of my ex-boyfriend, how he held my hands and how we almost had our first kiss.
5. I love writing down my emotions it feels like an easy outlet
6. I love reading rather than watching because it leads to boundless imagination rather than limiting me to the visuals.
7. Even then I happened to enjoy some of the great masterpieces which were beyond my imagination such as GoT and HOTD.
8. My school friends have always been the motor that keeps me running and I'm forever grateful for having them in my life.
9. Another person I'm grateful for is My Batman whom I met in zozo about 10 months ago. I cannot imagine what my life would've been or where it would've ended up if he didn't hit me up and constantly checked on me. Mama I'm always grateful for whatever time we have together, I can't believe it's going to be a year now. Mama, I know I hate you right now and you're confused, but remember your papa always loves you, no matter what.
10. Lastly, I'm happy that I found another outlet (forum) to let my thoughts out among people who are non judgemental.

1. I love staring into the infinity created by the sky and ocean, especially on the curvaceous edge of Worli Sea face and the overly crowded Marine Drive.
3. I love taking the local trains especially the CST-Panvel train, can't miss the view of the Vashi Creek.
4. I love the suburban auto rides, it brings back the beautiful memories of my ex-boyfriend, how he held my hands and how we almost had our first kiss.
6. I love reading rather than watching because it leads to boundless imagination rather than limiting me to the visuals.
7. Even then I happened to enjoy some of the great masterpieces which were beyond my imagination such as GoT and HOTD.
8. My school friends have always been the motor that keeps me running and I'm forever grateful for having them in my life.
9. Another person I'm grateful for is My Batman whom I met in zozo about 10 months ago. I cannot imagine what my life would've been or where it would've ended up if he didn't hit me up and constantly checked on me. Mama I'm always grateful for whatever time we have together, I can't believe it's going to be a year now. Mama, I know I hate you right now and you're confused, but remember your papa always loves you, no matter what.
10. Lastly, I'm happy that I found another outlet (forum) to let my thoughts out among people who are non judgemental.
Great writing... keep it up

#6- share what ever the books you read and liked them the most. If not books, anything else too
#10 - yes, forum is a wonderful outlet, happy that you last found it.

Keep exploring and writing.

Intresting

Room potu yosipiga pola lol

Me too love reading rather than watching because it leads to boundless imagination rather than limiting me to the visuals.

#6- share what ever the books you read and liked them the most. If not books, anything else too
#10 - yes, forum is a wonderful outlet, happy that you last found it.

Keep exploring and writing.
My fav books so far, The White Tiger, The Alchemist, Ikigai, PS I love you, Love Story by Erich Segal, It ends with us, the world of ice and fire. One of the unexpected, A brief history of Modern India

I like Eric Segal and Paulo Coelho. Ikigai listened to an audio book. Might pick “ the world of ice and fire”. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: