• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Goodbye everyone after 5 years of Zozo Journey ♡

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
May 2019 - June 2024.

Can't believe that already completed 5 years on Zozo chat side and 4 years on Forum. Half decade of mixed emotions, happiness, sadness, laughter, cries, fear & horniness too, LOL !! Firstly thanks to Zeus @Administrator for creating Zozo. Thanks to @Hades & @Aphrodite for helping, guiding throughout these years.

Logged in as Riyaa in April end - May 2019, registered as Aayushi and stayed as Aayushi till now. Didn't hide. Regd some nicks
(some of which are taken by others now or I stopped using). Aayushi, Bekhayali, Shayari, Nazakat, Hadd Hai Yaar, Ishq, Oblivion, Juliet, Samika, Bishamonten (again saying, some are already taken by others, that's not me, as of now only using Bishamonten).

I was completely dumb when I joined Zozo, I knew ntg about life or even sex !! I was a naive person who easily trusted people. I shared my stuff with people (not much) back then and they made me realize why I shouldn't (some of them are still freely roaming disguised as decent users). I used to cry a lot, a lot, fight or argue sometimes. Zozo made me lil bit stronger. I stopped trusting people easily, abusers didn't affect me much but close ones did.

The closest person to me in my whole Zozo life was Mr Anonymous
(he's not the user Atharv or anyone else, he stopped coming after 2020, many people use this or similar nicks, it's not him, so don't make up stories, lol). I miss him, a lot, more than anyone else !!

@Freaky , @SPIRIT , @Nightwing were the closest & the nicest to me and I'll be missing you and everything we did a lot, I love you guys :heart1:

I'm thankful to @kannaa @Nilaani @Shyam and other staff members for guiding, helping and standing by my side when I was a mod. I'll be making another thread to pen down what I feel for other users or else this thread will just get longer and longer.

So my journey here was like a rollercoaster ride, happiness and pain too at times. I loved posting my art, cooking, poems and other stuff here but stopped as cringe is in trend these days and I'm bad at it, hahaha. I'm thankful to everyone who stayed by my side during my lowest, helped me in becoming stronger. Thanks to the abusers too coz you are the reason I learned how to ignore negativity, not completely but somewhat. If I was rude to someone, I won't say sorry coz you deserved it :p But I'm sorry to the people whom I pushed away during my mood swings, really sorry !!

I'm leaving Zozo for some days, may be 2 months, few months, 6 months, I don't know but need a break, yeah this Goodbye isn't a permanent one:emo: There are personal reasons and coz of few shitty people too, not coz I am afraid but just wanna stay at peace & be less horny
(this is imp, hahaha) So yeah, ig that's it, imma make another thread for my feelings towards some users in few days..

And as my about says -

[
This place taught me more than real world, bad people, toxicity, fake friendships, emotional blackmail, abuse, defame,what not, I'm emotionally weak but Zozo made me at least a bit stronger. I won't delete my id ever, would stay in friends' list of people.

Back bitching, jealousy, abusing, defaming won't give you anything, that doesn't make you COOL so ignore and let live :)

To whoever reading this, remember you'll be stabbed by your closest person, girl or boy, don't trust anyone, everybody is going through some kinda pain in real, just try to be a little polite and kind ♡
]

Be Kind ♡

Good bye, C Ya soon :hi:

- Aayushi.

PS - Ignore grammatical errors, if any, might edit this thread laters.

May 2019 - June 2024.

Can't believe that already completed 5 years on Zozo chat side and 4 years on Forum. Half decade of mixed emotions, happiness, sadness, laughter, cries, fear & horniness too, LOL !! Firstly thanks to Zeus @Administrator for creating Zozo. Thanks to @Hades & @Aphrodite for helping, guiding throughout these years.

Logged in as Riyaa in April end - May 2019, registered as Aayushi and stayed as Aayushi till now. Didn't hide. Regd some nicks
(some of which are taken by others now or I stopped using). Aayushi, Bekhayali, Shayari, Nazakat, Hadd Hai Yaar, Ishq, Oblivion, Juliet, Samika, Bishamonten (again saying, some are already taken by others, that's not me, as of now only using Bishamonten).

I was completely dumb when I joined Zozo, I knew ntg about life or even sex !! I was a naive person who easily trusted people. I shared my stuff with people (not much) back then and they made me realize why I shouldn't (some of them are still freely roaming disguised as decent users). I used to cry a lot, a lot, fight or argue sometimes. Zozo made me lil bit stronger. I stopped trusting people easily, abusers didn't affect me much but close ones did.

(he's not the user Atharv or anyone else, he stopped coming after 2020, many people use this or similar nicks, it's not him, so don't make up stories, lol). I miss him, a lot, more than anyone else !!

@Freaky , @SPIRIT , @Nightwing were the closest & the nicest to me and I'll be missing you and everything we did a lot, I love you guys :heart1:

I'm thankful to @kannaa @Nilaani @Shyam and other staff members for guiding, helping and standing by my side when I was a mod. I'll be making another thread to pen down what I feel for other users or else this thread will just get longer and longer.

So my journey here was like a rollercoaster ride, happiness and pain too at times. I loved posting my art, cooking, poems and other stuff here but stopped as cringe is in trend these days and I'm bad at it, hahaha. I'm thankful to everyone who stayed by my side during my lowest, helped me in becoming stronger. Thanks to the abusers too coz you are the reason I learned how to ignore negativity, not completely but somewhat. If I was rude to someone, I won't say sorry coz you deserved it :p But I'm sorry to the people whom I pushed away during my mood swings, really sorry !!

I'm leaving Zozo for some days, may be 2 months, few months, 6 months, I don't know but need a break, yeah this Goodbye isn't a permanent one:emo: There are personal reasons and coz of few shitty people too, not coz I am afraid but just wanna stay at peace & be less horny
(this is imp, hahaha) So yeah, ig that's imma make another thread for my feelings towards some users in few days..

And as my about says -

[
This place taught me more than real world, bad people, toxicity, fake friendships, emotional blackmail, abuse, defame,what not, I'm emotionally weak but Zozo made me at least a bit stronger. I won't delete my id ever, would stay in friends' list of people.

Back bitching, jealousy, abusing, defaming won't give you anything, that doesn't make you COOL so ignore and let live :)

To whoever reading this, remember you'll be stabbed by your closest person, girl or boy, don't trust anyone, everybody is going through some kinda pain in real, just try to be a little polite and kind ♡
]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

PS - Ignore grammatical errors, if any, might edit this thread laters.:hi:
Aww so that's the whole story.... Which I forgot and had some arguments over the identity of urs.... Now I remember the old days the Indore room of zozo where we some user of zozo used to play a game zozo school and u were the principal of the school and I usually called u hunter wali miss.

Aww so that's the whole story.... Which I forgot and had some arguments over the identity of urs.... Now I remember the old days the Indore room of zozo where we some user of zozo used to play a game zozo school and u were the principal of the school and I usually called u hunter wali miss.
You are mistaken, It's not me !! Nobody called me like that, lol.

I have seen u as a jovial funfilled person for years but yeah I do Understand how things will change becoz of few close one..

I always wish to see you happy My Love❤️

Just enjoy ur life .. smile more and more ..

I may have not been part of ur journey recently but U will always be Special

Love you dont hate me for being away or not taking care.. this Journey is very hard for me too ....:heart1:

May 2019 - June 2024.

(this is imp, hahaha) So yeah, ig that's it, imma make another thread for my feelings towards some users in few days..

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

Be well, take care of yourself, everyone will be waiting, enjoy the next life...

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

Hello and good evening Ms.. You have been one of the most nicest and kindest soul I have come to know at zozo. We have had few interactions on the wall and sometimes in PM but as you must have observed by now, I am a man of few words and I rarely chat. That being said , you will be missed for whatever time you are quitting for. All the best for your future. Stay safe. :hi:

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

Ok understood ! All this is a summery is to say u will be back in short while.

Come back soon!!

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

Miss you Ayuuuu :heart1::brokenheart:

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

We didn't talk much but u R one of those ppl who check on me every time I feel low. Thank u for being there with me when I was down. I know u went through a lot but come back stronger. I know u will.. Stay happy always dear.. Will miss ur presence Here :heart1:

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

Hey...
This is the second article I m reading of yours other than complains (sorry for using this complain word:rofl1:)....

First one was abt missing ur bestie....

Sometimes, seen u in chat too of being rude for some reasons too...

But, above all....
It's necessary to make urself understand that u have done impressive and good...

What matters if I or anyone think bad or arrogant person about u...

Don't bother too much...

Take a short break and come with in more matchless way...

Peace of mind is very much required to all..

Stay safe, healthy and happy...
Good luck:Like:

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

I hope you find your peace and "a reason" to explore your real life so you don't need to return here. TC

May 2019 - June 2024.

And as my about says -

[

]

Be Kind ♡

- Aayushi.

Good luck for your better future :)