• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Give your suggestion

Regrets don’t come with Age it’s abt what you choose to do and what not to !

Do the things you love, things which makes you smile.

Your 20s won’t return once it’s gone, you are at an age where you don have to commit to, too many things.

Career is important learn a few skills which will help u land on a job you love so you won’t have to love the job which you get !

Don’t say yes to something you don’t like coz someone forces or a no for that matter !

Maybe try adapting to this quote from Benjamin Mee

You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

Life is hard but you can still choose to smile !

In the process of becoming Men and Women people tend to kill the child in them ! Hope you don’t.
Start saving even if you are married already. Most of the requirements will be about money is what I keep hearing from people. Other than that relationship and love is a mandatory kinda thing which will happen these days. And make memories by travelling to places where you can now.

Start saving even if you are married already. Most of the requirements will be about money is what I keep hearing from people. Other than that relationship and love is a mandatory kinda thing which will happen these days. And make memories by travelling to places where you can now.
Thanku jasper for the suggestion :inlove:

Travel as much as possible.. Explore different places, people, Culture and Traditions.. And Gathers somethng frm the place you.. Collect the memories in any form like the "Sand of tat place and sticker it" or some objects anything.. Where u can tell stories to ur partner or Nieces or ur kids or even ur grand children.. This should be done when u r healthier.. Taking photos and collecting'em is juz showcasing i would say.. Feeling the travel is done and felt only by mind and not through Pics:fingercross:
Thanku for the advice:Like: