• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Give your suggestion

Regrets don’t come with Age it’s abt what you choose to do and what not to !

Do the things you love, things which makes you smile.

Your 20s won’t return once it’s gone, you are at an age where you don have to commit to, too many things.

Career is important learn a few skills which will help u land on a job you love so you won’t have to love the job which you get !

Don’t say yes to something you don’t like coz someone forces or a no for that matter !

Maybe try adapting to this quote from Benjamin Mee

You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

Life is hard but you can still choose to smile !

In the process of becoming Men and Women people tend to kill the child in them ! Hope you don’t.

* Get Married
Haha, Kidding....

✓ Do what ever you want !! Especially those things which are your favourites.... don't think about Society!!

But I will recommend some of Basics like:

ADVICE
:
Always take advice but don't argue with them.
• But do whatever is correct.

LISTENING:
• While you are listening a person ,never judge them on behalf of status.
• Listen whatever they say. It's really hard to find someone who listens to others.
• If they are saying something ,kindly listen them.
• Who knows ,that it could be helpful information.
• If it is not useful information , listen from first ear and neglect from another ear.

Ohh!! One more thing, I know many of us can give you good suggestions. But if you really want good suggestions Ask same question to the every street Shop keepers,Poors or those peoples who are surviving in tough situation they can give you best suggestion!!

Last edited:
Regrets don’t come with Age it’s abt what you choose to do and what not to !

Do the things you love, things which makes you smile.

Your 20s won’t return once it’s gone, you are at an age where you don have to commit to, too many things.

Career is important learn a few skills which will help u land on a job you love so you won’t have to love the job which you get !

Don’t say yes to something you don’t like coz someone forces or a no for that matter !

Maybe try adapting to this quote from Benjamin Mee

You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

Life is hard but you can still choose to smile !

In the process of becoming Men and Women people tend to kill the child in them ! Hope you don’t.
Thanku for your opinion :clapping:

* Get Married
Haha, Kidding....

✓ Do what ever you want !! Especially those things which are your favourites.... don't think about Society!!

But I will recommend some of Basics like:

ADVICE
:
Always take advice but don't argue with them.
• But do whatever is correct.

LISTENING:
• While you are listening a person ,never judge them on behalf of status.
• Listen whatever they say. It's really hard to find someone who listens to others.
• If they are saying something ,kindly listen them.
• Who knows ,that it could be helpful information.
• If it is not useful information , listen from first ear and neglect from another ear.

Ohh!! One more thing, I know many of us can give you good suggestions. But if you really want good suggestions Ask same question to the every street Shop keepers,Poors or those peoples who are surviving in tough situation they can give you best suggestion!!
thanku you so much :inlove:

Think about your beautiful future, this age is not your age to think about anything else. This age is the age to prepare yourself, otherwise you will regret this mistake for the rest of your life.
Ohh thank you for your advice :inlove:

What should I start doing in my twenties so I have nothing to regret at 40?

If there's a skill you always wanted to learn, try to take out some time from your busy schedule
Coz once you are older, you may have time but your body may not support it.

Travel as much as possible.. Explore different places, people, Culture and Traditions.. And Gathers somethng frm the place you.. Collect the memories in any form like the "Sand of tat place and sticker it" or some objects anything.. Where u can tell stories to ur partner or Nieces or ur kids or even ur grand children.. This should be done when u r healthier.. Taking photos and collecting'em is juz showcasing i would say.. Feeling the travel is done and felt only by mind and not through Pics:fingercross: