• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
ഞാൻ നിർത്തിയല്ലോ. അന്നെ തൊട്ടു സത്യം ചെയ്തതല്ലേ ഞാൻ. പിന്നെ ഞാൻ അടിക്കോ.
ഇത് പണ്ടത്തെ കാര്യം പറഞ്ഞതാ. :)
Zo zo chat il varathath nthaa

Zo zo chat il varathath nthaa

ആരും കുൽസിതത്തിന് വരുന്നില്ലെന്നേ. പിന്നെ അവിടെ വന്നിട്ട് എന്തിനാ... ഇജ്ജ് എന്റെ ഒപ്പം കുൽസിതത്തിന് വരോ... അങ്ങനെ ആണേൽ ഞാൻ ഇപ്പോൾ തന്നെ വരാം.
:rofl1:

Njaanum ippo oru alone way il aahnu.. Munnae okkae adichpwolich frnds aayittokkae nadanna oru human aahnu.. But ippo adhonnum illa.. Maybe adhondaavanam ithream loneliness.. Adh engana nearidunnu ennu enik ariyilla.. But njaa ippo "jst go with the flow" Ennoru way il pokkond irikkuaa.. Pattunnavarae happiness find cheiyyunnund

Moral of the story - "loneliness kills everyone slowly.. So try to be happy and find ur happiness everywhere"
Thanks buddy

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I've been feeling incredibly lonely and overwhelmed lately. It feels like I'm navigating through life alone, and it's been really tough to find comfort or support.

I'm struggling with the feeling of being disconnected from those around me, and it's starting to take a toll on my mental health. There are days when it feels like I'm lost in a world of betrayal and confusion, and it's hard to see a way out.

If anyone has experienced similar feelings, I'd love to hear how you've managed to cope. Any advice or just sharing your own stories would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks a ton

Note: just need your experiences being shared about the topic . Thankz once again
Ho i have gone through this 'n' number of times. U think u recovered but then again something small can tip u over.
All you gotta do is find things that you want to do and that you should do and looking forward to do. I wont advice u to look for a peeson whom u can confide in and who will fill that void, if at all that person leaves then u r back to square one.
So this is a journey u need to go through alone, when u heal alone, then u r set for life!!
So what actually worked for me is that i talk avout the things that are haunting in my mind, either to the person who caused it or to someone whom i trust or i sit alone and look at the night sky and talk alone.
You have to put your thoughts into words either on a paper or just blurt it out. U keep it inside its gonna pop like a pressure cooker one day.

And u gotta know this (if you havent already) people only care about themselves at certain points in their life. So when will u start caring for yourself.

Do watch jim carrey and robin williams talks. These are some of the finest comedians in the history of cinema who has gone through the worst stages of depression and they still kept people laughing.

Think about the small things in life and dtart to appreciate it.... Like if u had 3 meals food, a roof over ur head, good physical health... things like that..
Aa you will pull through. Someday. Hang in there

One other thing that helped me was trying to heal others... It worked for me, might not work for u.
U gotta find ur own way brother

Hmm well lately, I'm also experiencing kinda same thing, pushing away people, getting scared of attachments and trying to maintain the life alone. I literally don't to where I'm heading too, sometimes I'm really comfortable like this but at some times, I feel like I don't have any one and more shits.. And now I'm engaging my mind in reading, writing and songs..
Finding solitude out of loneliness is the hardest thing and I'm on that quest.
Mh anyways take care, while you shared ur thing.. I thought about my problem.
I have hurted a lot because of this, I know.
But I'm helpless, I'm sorry.

Take care again.
Hugs.
Solitude and loneliness are two different things. Dont confuse the two.
Its easy to detach.... U just need to delete every socials and stop coming here!!
I used to think about it every day. No one except ur family would know that u r alive.
Solitude is addictive. Once u taste its sweetness u might never wanna leave it.
Cheers! Hope u find ur peace

Njaanum ippo oru alone way il aahnu.. Munnae okkae adichpwolich frnds aayittokkae nadanna oru human aahnu.. But ippo adhonnum illa.. Maybe adhondaavanam ithream loneliness.. Adh engana nearidunnu ennu enik ariyilla.. But njaa ippo "jst go with the flow" Ennoru way il pokkond irikkuaa.. Pattunnavarae happiness find cheiyyunnund

Moral of the story - "loneliness kills everyone slowly.. So try to be happy and find ur happiness everywhere"
Neridaaan onnulla. Just achieve the targets u have set for urself.. Rest will fall in place.
Dont try to find happiness and dont think that u would have been happy of u were back home. U might have but would it change the condition of life u had.

Change is inevitable. Its our decision whether to change with it or let it roll over us and we be sad in the process.

We are men!! Think about the job u wanted to get, think about the life u want to have... road il indavana aa obstacles..... obstacles aanenn manassilakki mari kadakk :fest:

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I've been feeling incredibly lonely and overwhelmed lately. It feels like I'm navigating through life alone, and it's been really tough to find comfort or support.

I'm struggling with the feeling of being disconnected from those around me, and it's starting to take a toll on my mental health. There are days when it feels like I'm lost in a world of betrayal and confusion, and it's hard to see a way out.

If anyone has experienced similar feelings, I'd love to hear how you've managed to cope. Any advice or just sharing your own stories would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks a ton

Note: just need your experiences being shared about the topic . Thankz once again
Every answer you are searching for is right inside you. But you gotta give it the space to show itself to you. Don't go outwards searching for love, go inwards. Love yourself. :heart1:

Ho i have gone through this 'n' number of times. U think u recovered but then again something small can tip u over.
All you gotta do is find things that you want to do and that you should do and looking forward to do. I wont advice u to look for a peeson whom u can confide in and who will fill that void, if at all that person leaves then u r back to square one.
So this is a journey u need to go through alone, when u heal alone, then u r set for life!!
So what actually worked for me is that i talk avout the things that are haunting in my mind, either to the person who caused it or to someone whom i trust or i sit alone and look at the night sky and talk alone.
You have to put your thoughts into words either on a paper or just blurt it out. U keep it inside its gonna pop like a pressure cooker one day.

And u gotta know this (if you havent already) people only care about themselves at certain points in their life. So when will u start caring for yourself.

Do watch jim carrey and robin williams talks. These are some of the finest comedians in the history of cinema who has gone through the worst stages of depression and they still kept people laughing.

Think about the small things in life and dtart to appreciate it.... Like if u had 3 meals food, a roof over ur head, good physical health... things like that..
Aa you will pull through. Someday. Hang in there

One other thing that helped me was trying to heal others... It worked for me, might not work for u.
U gotta find ur own way brother
Thank you for your thoughtful and heartfelt message. I am truly blessed and grateful for the effort you've put into writing this. Your words have provided me with a sense of comfort and understanding that I deeply needed.

It's comforting to hear that you have found ways to cope and heal, and I appreciate the practical advice you've shared. Expressing thoughts and feelings, whether through conversation or writing, is indeed a powerful way to release the pressure inside.

Your reminder to appreciate the small things in life is something I will take to heart. It's easy to overlook the basics, but they are truly the foundation of well-being. Watching talks by Jim Carrey and Robin Williams is a great suggestion; their resilience is inspiring.

Thank you for your kindness and empathy. Knowing that there are people like you who genuinely care makes a world of difference. Your support means more than words can express.

When life cornered me, I hit the gym, turned pain into power, and made a comeback that shook those who wanted me down. The truth? We need physical pain to toughen up and endure life's mental battles. Change and pain are the only constants. Embrace them. The gym isn't just a place—it's where you become untouchable, transforming body and mind. Get in, push hard, and let the struggle make you invincible.
Your thoughts and actions are both understandable and respected. Thank you so much for sharing your perspective.

Neridaaan onnulla. Just achieve the targets u have set for urself.. Rest will fall in place.
Dont try to find happiness and dont think that u would have been happy of u were back home. U might have but would it change the condition of life u had.

Change is inevitable. Its our decision whether to change with it or let it roll over us and we be sad in the process.

We are men!! Think about the job u wanted to get, think about the life u want to have... road il indavana aa obstacles..... obstacles aanenn manassilakki mari kadakk :fest:
Pwoli

When life cornered me, I hit the gym, turned pain into power, and made a comeback that shook those who wanted me down. The truth? We need physical pain to toughen up and endure life's mental battles. Change and pain are the only constants. Embrace them. The gym isn't just a place—it's where you become untouchable, transforming body and mind. Get in, push hard, and let the struggle make you invincible.
No one except who have hit the gym when they have hit a low in life would know the importance of going to gym....it disciplines ur life to a great extent

Ok sir