• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I've been feeling incredibly lonely and overwhelmed lately. It feels like I'm navigating through life alone, and it's been really tough to find comfort or support.

I'm struggling with the feeling of being disconnected from those around me, and it's starting to take a toll on my mental health. There are days when it feels like I'm lost in a world of betrayal and confusion, and it's hard to see a way out.

If anyone has experienced similar feelings, I'd love to hear how you've managed to cope. Any advice or just sharing your own stories would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks a ton

Note: just need your experiences being shared about the topic . Thankz once again

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I've been feeling incredibly lonely and overwhelmed lately. It feels like I'm navigating through life alone, and it's been really tough to find comfort or support.

I'm struggling with the feeling of being disconnected from those around me, and it's starting to take a toll on my mental health. There are days when it feels like I'm lost in a world of betrayal and confusion, and it's hard to see a way out.

If anyone has experienced similar feelings, I'd love to hear how you've managed to cope. Any advice or just sharing your own stories would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks a ton

Note: just need your experiences being shared about the topic . Thankz once again
It happens to everyone. So there is nothing to break down. It happens to me too but I always give myself a good company so I don't feel alone. I know not everyone can do it but you can if you try. It's not always that something is needed to survive and for that moment. You just have to convince yourself that and make yourself a little stronger.:smile1:

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

i dont know whether it is a wise advice, but whenever i am lonely and feeling sad i like to hear music with some pegs.

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

Are You Okay Babeee????

It feels like I'm navigating through life alone, and it's been really tough to find comfort or support.

Hmm well lately, I'm also experiencing kinda same thing, pushing away people, getting scared of attachments and trying to maintain the life alone. I literally don't to where I'm heading too, sometimes I'm really comfortable like this but at some times, I feel like I don't have any one and more shits.. And now I'm engaging my mind in reading, writing and songs..
Finding solitude out of loneliness is the hardest thing and I'm on that quest.
Mh anyways take care, while you shared ur thing.. I thought about my problem.
I have hurted a lot because of this, I know.
But I'm helpless, I'm sorry.

Take care again.
Hugs.

Hmm well lately, I'm also experiencing kinda same thing, pushing away people, getting scared of attachments and trying to maintain the life alone. I literally don't to where I'm heading too, sometimes I'm really comfortable like this but at some times, I feel like I don't have any one and more shits.. And now I'm engaging my mind in reading, writing and songs..
Finding solitude out of loneliness is the hardest thing and I'm on that quest.
Mh anyways take care, while you shared ur thing.. I thought about my problem.
I have hurted a lot because of this, I know.
But I'm helpless, I'm sorry.

Take care again.
Hugs.
Y sorry to me? Well chill buddy

It happens to everyone. So there is nothing to break down. It happens to me too but I always give myself a good company so I don't feel alone. I know not everyone can do it but you can if you try. It's not always that something is needed to survive and for that moment. You just have to convince yourself that and make yourself a little stronger.:smile1:
Thkz 4 the kind words dear

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

When life cornered me, I hit the gym, turned pain into power, and made a comeback that shook those who wanted me down. The truth? We need physical pain to toughen up and endure life's mental battles. Change and pain are the only constants. Embrace them. The gym isn't just a place—it's where you become untouchable, transforming body and mind. Get in, push hard, and let the struggle make you invincible.

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

R u ok ,...pranthaa❤️

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

Njaanum ippo oru alone way il aahnu.. Munnae okkae adichpwolich frnds aayittokkae nadanna oru human aahnu.. But ippo adhonnum illa.. Maybe adhondaavanam ithream loneliness.. Adh engana nearidunnu ennu enik ariyilla.. But njaa ippo "jst go with the flow" Ennoru way il pokkond irikkuaa.. Pattunnavarae happiness find cheiyyunnund

Moral of the story - "loneliness kills everyone slowly.. So try to be happy and find ur happiness everywhere"

Hi everyone,

Thanks a ton

WhatsApp status ൽ ഇതുപോലൊരു പടവും പിന്നെ "Gonna Start Soon..." എന്ന captionനും ഇടൂ. ആരേലും ഒക്കെ എവിടെ നിന്നെങ്കിലും കൂട്ടിനു വരും. പിന്നെ രസാവും കാര്യങ്ങൾ. ഞാൻ ഇങ്ങനെ ആണ് ചെയ്യാറ്... മ്മ്‌ടെ happiness മ്മ്ള് തന്നെ കണ്ടുപിടിക്കണ്ടേ. :)

IMG_20240701_092649.jpg

WhatsApp status ൽ ഇതുപോലൊരു പടവും പിന്നെ "Gonna Start Soon..." എന്ന captionനും ഇടൂ. ആരേലും ഒക്കെ എവിടെ നിന്നെങ്കിലും കൂട്ടിനു വരും. പിന്നെ രസാവും കാര്യങ്ങൾ. ഞാൻ ഇങ്ങനെ ആണ് ചെയ്യാറ്... മ്മ്‌ടെ happiness മ്മ്ള് തന്നെ കണ്ടുപിടിക്കണ്ടേ. :)

View attachment 246910
Ee stage okke pande kazhinju

View attachment 246910
Nee alle ith nirtheennu paranje

Nee alle ith nirtheennu paranje

ഞാൻ നിർത്തിയല്ലോ. അന്നെ തൊട്ടു സത്യം ചെയ്തതല്ലേ ഞാൻ. പിന്നെ ഞാൻ അടിക്കോ.
ഇത് പണ്ടത്തെ കാര്യം പറഞ്ഞതാ. :)