• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Favorite Trips and Travel Advice⚡

Share your best travel memories, ask for help with your next trip, or give tips to others about where to go and what to do when traveling.⚡
Whenever travelling make sure you are a traveller not a tourist,communicate with the local, even help them, always ask for a guide or a translator from local people, obey their rules and respect their culture and explore the region without any hesitations☮️

I travel along hill areas and rest over a week :holiday:
Munnar, kodaikanal, Maanjolai,vaalparai, kollihills, ooty,thenmala and yercaud still exploring my destiny once to visit ladakh by riding bike :smoking::wait:

Traveling is one of my greatest joys. I've had some unforgettable trips, but one that stands out is my time in Costa Rica. I stayed at this lovely place called Si Como No Resort (https://sicomono.com/). It had the most beautiful views and the friendliest staff. I loved exploring Manuel Antonio National Park nearby, where I saw sloths and monkeys up close.For those planning trips, I'd say always pack light and leave room for spontaneity. It's the unexpected moments that often make the best memories. If anyone has tips for first-timers heading to Southeast Asia, I'd love to hear them. What are some of your favorite travel experiences?