• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Emotional conversation on friend ship day

nikkistress

Angry
VIP
My friend said few words about me on friend ship

I thank God for giving me the best buddy in my life ....... Thanks for supporting in every situation ,for every struggling..u also feel pain for the struggles tooo....thank you so much......I hope this would be
continued life long

After I said

Thankyou for always being with me and guiding me I hope we will continue life long

My friend said few words about me on friend ship

I thank God for giving me the best buddy in my life ....... Thanks for supporting in every situation ,for every struggling..u also feel pain for the struggles tooo....thank you so much......I hope this would be

continued life long

After I said

Thankyou for always being with me and guiding me I hope we will continue life long
Wt A heartfelt n beautiful message ✨
I have a precious gift's in my life too.. "She's the safe haven where I can be myself, the partner in crime who makes memories unforgettable."love you papa.. After my family she's the one.. ma amma tho aina emina cheppadam marchipotha anukunta thanu na voice vine cheppesthadi everything..to be honest nenu em thinking n including na prblm ku key solution n password kuda thane chepthadi i dont have a sister in my real life..she's the one "I don't need to thank her because she's the missing piece that makes me whole – my soulmate."
bliss enti ante I hv here too.. Na msg chuse are you ok ane person dorakadam really bliss.. I never thank them.. Because they are mine only forever.. "No one can match the way you embody the true spirit of friendship. Your unwavering support, unconditional love, and genuine care make you a treasured companion. You're a shining example of what it means to be a true friend."
Love you my baby's.. Be my side always like this.. ♾️✨
#Happy friendship day..!!

Last edited:
Wt A heartfelt n beautiful message ✨
I have a precious gift's in my life too.. "She's the safe haven where I can be myself, the partner in crime who makes memories unforgettable."love you papa.. After my family she's the one.. ma amma tho aina emina cheppadam marchipotha anukunta thanu na voice vine cheppesthadi everything..to be honest nenu em thinking n including na prblm ku key solution n password kuda thane chepthadi i dont have a sister in my real life..she's the one "I don't need to thank her because she's the missing piece that makes me whole – my soulmate."
bliss enti ante I hv here too.. Na msg chuse are you ok ane person dorakadam really bliss.. I never thank them.. Because they are mine only forever.. "No one can match the way you embody the true spirit of friendship. Your unwavering support, unconditional love, and genuine care make you a treasured companion. You're a shining example of what it means to be a true friend."
Love you my baby's.. Be my side always like this.. ♾️✨
#Happy friendship day..!!
I am always with u :blessing:

modi-ji-modi.gif