• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Embracing forgiveness!!

SiRa

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
With a heart sincere, I seek release,

From all the hurt, may I find peace.

Forgive my faults, both known and unseen,

Let love and compassion reign serene.!

In the fast-paced world, we often find ourselves caught up in moments of conflict, unintentional hurt, and misunderstandings. Words are spoken without thought, actions taken without care, and before we know it, we create emotional ripples in the lives of those around us.

So today, on the occasion of "paryushan".let us reach out to those we’ve hurt, knowingly or unknowingly, and offer our sincerest apologies. And as we do, let us also forgive those who have wronged us. In this exchange of forgiveness, we find the essence of peace and harmony—within ourselves and with the world.

Micchami dukkadam

To all beings, for any pain I may have caused.

To myself, as I strive to grow beyond my past mistakes.

To the universe, as I seek to cleanse my soul and start anew.

Forgiveness as a Process, Not an Instant Act

Forgiveness is rarely instantaneous. It is a journey—a process that often requires time, reflection, and emotional work. We may need to confront our hurt, acknowledge our feelings, and allow ourselves the space to process the pain before we can truly forgive. This process can be difficult, especially when the hurt runs deep. However, it is in the gradual unfolding of forgiveness that true healing happens.

Yet..It is one of the greatest gifts we can give—to ourselves and to the world.

So i just want to take this opportunity to

Ask for your forgiveness for any harm I did to you knowingly or unknowingly by my words, actions or by my feelings.

(From the bottom of my heart to everyone around me)

Micchami dukkadam !!
images (2) (5)~2.jpeg

In the fast-paced world, we often find ourselves caught up in moments of conflict, unintentional hurt, and misunderstandings. Words are spoken without thought, actions taken without care, and before we know it, we create emotional ripples in the lives of those around us.

So today, on the occasion of "paryushan".let us reach out to those we’ve hurt, knowingly or unknowingly, and offer our sincerest apologies. And as we do, let us also forgive those who have wronged us. In this exchange of forgiveness, we find the essence of peace and harmony—within ourselves and with the world.

Micchami dukkadam

Forgiveness is rarely instantaneous. It is a journey—a process that often requires time, reflection, and emotional work. We may need to confront our hurt, acknowledge our feelings, and allow ourselves the space to process the pain before we can truly forgive. This process can be difficult, especially when the hurt runs deep. However, it is in the gradual unfolding of forgiveness that true healing happens.

Ask for your forgiveness for any harm I did to you knowingly or unknowingly by my words, actions or by my feelings.

Micchami dukkadam !!
View attachment 261840
:angel:

Micchami dukkadam

Micchami dukkadam !!
View attachment 261840
The world is better because you're in it.:zzz:
*A_AICS

Okay babes forgiving you for not kidnapping me :bandid:

Micchami dukkadam

Micchami dukkadam !!
View attachment 261840
Asking forgiveness is alone is greatest act by a person

Micchami dukkadam

Micchami dukkadam !!
View attachment 261840
Sira ji, your words 'as always' is so moving and resonating compassion and forgiveness in depth! It is truly resonating the spirit of the essence of forgiveness. And I am literally so moved by your genuine effort to seek and offer forgiveness Sira ji. Loved it heartfully........ The way you acknowledge the unintentional hurt we may cause, and the process of forgiveness, demonstrates a profound sense of empathy and wisdom ji. It’s a beautiful reminder that forgiveness is not just an act but a journey that requires introspection and patience.

I too feel the need to reflect on my actions and words, and to ask for forgiveness from those I may have unintentionally hurt. It is through such moments of reflection and repentance that we can strive to be better and foster a more harmonious world. But one more thing to be remembered, if we forgive every time, then people may make use of our empathy and thus continue doing things against us 'again and again'. So, I believe people must not be given a second chance if you feel that they are incorrigible. It's actually like a life lesson.

Sira ji, for your understanding and the compassion you extended, I think this thread should be given much more acceptance. May be, people are much interested in ridiculous post than something worthy like this.

I feel so sorry for not posting a comment here until now! And yeah, love for your works ji!
Dr Dear:heart1:

if we forgive every time, then people may make use of our empathy and thus continue doing things against us 'again and again'.
Forgive for the sake of our own peace, but never forget how they treated you ..or what they did to you.!!

So, I believe people must not be given a second chance if you feel that they are incorrigible. It's
There’s a saying: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

It's about learning from experiences and not repeating the same mistakes!

Your reply makes more sense than my words

Thank u so much laddoo..for reading..for replying and liking ...

Thank u for all the nice words ❤️