• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dr Dear, part 6

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
'He Khuda, it is damn hot out, intolerable. Share that handkerchief' Madhu pulled Dakshina as they walked the lanes of Delhi. They were out on a 'safari' aside the Akshardham. The morning was enlightened by the bright sunshine as the day dawned on the Independence Day, rush bustling the street and roadsides. The architectural marvelous temple showcased the beauty of carvings. The road was as hot as the pan kept on the fire for at least some years.
They left the temple door as they headed towards panipuri shop.

'1 plate here', Madhu said as soon as she stepped the steps of the shop.
Pani Puri.jpg
'I am going for a date with Rahul today. So. don't disturb me', Madhu said with the mouth filled of panipuri.
'Are you serious onto him?'
'Serious on him for today, don't know to predict the case of tomorrow'
'Before having a MBBS, you will be awarded AIDS'
, Dakshina quoted with her hands gesturing dramatically over the air.
'I am born to enjoy you fool Ladoo', Madhu called Dakshina by her nick.
'Do as you please and the end of the discussion' Dakshina put an end to the topic and walked to the counter to pay for panipuris.
They walked and walked and walked until they found an auto to accommodate them to the hostel gates. The little breeze slid through the hair brands curled out of the main branch of Dakshina, making them make a huge rush over her face.
Madhu was busy with commenting the nudes of Rahul and cross checking her own. Dakshina looked away. Dumb, not ready to have a conversation again on that.
Madhu was a certified sex addict now!
Dakshina reminisced nostalgically about the days in Punjab some years ago, the way she was brought up, the way she was fed, the way she was! Cravings for Punjabi thali popped, she directed the auto to stop at a shop-a sweet shop. Gulab Jamun Recipe - How to make Tasty Gulab Jamun Easily at Home - khaddoroshik.jpg
Ladoo and Gulab jamuns laughed at her as she made coherent effort to get a control of herself. Within minutes Dakshina re-entered the auto with an oily cover in her hand, Madhu still on phone. She pushed Madhu and made herself seated.
Dakshina sat comfortably with her packet. She kept it her by side and opened the handbag. Took the phone and opened ZoZo.

A thread on Independence Day was posted by Jaggu @criss cross , she commented with an emoji. She wasn't able to enter ZoZo for 2 days often because of work pressure in the practical session. While checking the phone she wasn't aware that Madhu's eyes were lingering on her phone.
'You f**k a member of a sex chat room?' Madhu raised her hands and waved as springles of smile appeared on her face.
'It is an adult room I predict, and adult chat room doesn't necessarily mean what you think like'
'So, Ms. Decent in a sex chat, wow!'

Dakshina avoided eye contact with Madhu as the auto rushed as a bullet. The flag, tricolor was waving in the air in front of a government office as a token of independence.........

Dr Dear

'He Khuda, it is damn hot out, intolerable. Share that handkerchief' Madhu pulled Dakshina as they walked the lanes of Delhi. They were out on a 'safari' aside the Akshardham. The morning was enlightened by the bright sunshine as the day dawned on the Independence Day, rush bustling the street and roadsides. The architectural marvelous temple showcased the beauty of carvings. The road was as hot as the pan kept on the fire for at least some years.

View attachment 257432
'I am going for a date with Rahul today. So. don't disturb me', Madhu said with the mouth filled of panipuri.
'Do as you please and the end of the discussion' Dakshina put an end to the topic and walked to the counter to pay for panipuris.
They walked and walked and walked until they found an auto to accommodate them to the hostel gates. The little breeze slid through the hair brands curled out of the main branch of Dakshina, making them make a huge rush over her face.
Madhu was busy with commenting the nudes of Rahul and cross checking her own. Dakshina looked away. Dumb, not ready to have a conversation again on that.
Dakshina reminisced nostalgically about the days in Punjab some years ago, the way she was brought up, the way she was fed, the way she was! Cravings for Punjabi thali popped, she directed the auto to stop at a shop-a sweet shop. View attachment 257433
Ladoo and Gulab jamuns laughed at her as she made coherent effort to get a control of herself. Within minutes Dakshina re-entered the auto with an oily cover in her hand, Madhu still on phone. She pushed Madhu and made herself seated.
Dakshina sat comfortably with her packet. She kept it her by side and opened the handbag. Took the phone and opened ZoZo.

A thread on Independence Day was posted by Jaggu @criss cross , she commented with an emoji. She wasn't able to enter ZoZo for 2 days often because of work pressure in the practical session. While checking the phone she wasn't aware that Madhu's eyes were lingering on her phone.
'You f**k a member of a sex chat room?' Madhu raised her hands and waved as springles of smile appeared on her face.
'It is an adult room I predict, and adult chat room doesn't necessarily mean what you think like'

Dakshina avoided eye contact with Madhu as the auto rushed as a bullet. The flag, tricolor was waving in the air in front of a government office as a token of independence.........

Dr Dear
Madhu and Rahul are two bright characters in your story who are in most of your stories. I think these two people have a very bright future because they are earning well from your movies. :fingercross:

View attachment 257432
Dakshina reminisced nostalgically about the days in Punjab some years ago, the way she was brought up, the way she was fed, the way she was! Cravings for Punjabi thali popped, she directed the auto to stop at a shop-a sweet shop. View attachment 257433

Dr Dear
Seeing your friendship is so beautiful in the post that it seems like the whole thing is happening in front of me. Bigger than this, I want to eat gulap jamun and panipuri
:Cwl: :clapping:

View attachment 257432

Dr Dear
Seems like its the last part. Finally, I can read it now...:D