• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you wish to go back to younger age?

do you wish to go back to younger age.. were we have no worries and just enjoying every moment?
Sorry ! No I don't want to go back I think everyone's younger age is not happy.

If there is any chance I will definitely go back but my ch***dhood was not that good but now I am very happy so this age is the happiest for me. :fingercross:

*A_AICS

I want to definetely look younger but not go back to school. For me being an adult was gaining control of my life. It does come with its downside of stress & responsibilities unfortunately.

Sorry ! No I don't want to go back I think everyone's younger age is not happy.

If there is any chance I will definitely go back but my ch***dhood was not that good but now I am very happy so this age is the happiest for me. :fingercross:

*A_AICS
Childhoods are different for different people.. I can understand!!

Yea.. For some its a colourful memories & and for others its darkest part
I suffered a lot because of my father... because he used to do such a job and could not have settled in any place. He would have been transferred with a few years. Then me and my mother had to start all over again.But the most love I got from my father and even this old age continues to love me as much as he can.
*A_AICS

I suffered a lot because of my father... because he used to do such a job and could not have settled in any place. He would have been transferred with a few years. Then me and my mother had to start all over again.But the most love I got from my father and even this old age continues to love me as much as he can.
*A_AICS
Their love for us is unconditionable :heart1: