• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Distance ❤️

Araadya

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Each time we talk our heart smiles, Distance won't make a difference as long as you're with me, I'm sure together we can walk miles...✿✿✿✿✿

Being in love with you makes me feel special, I just wanna spend my life with you, not wishing for any gifts nor a precious metal...✺✺✺

Even though we are far away from each other, Your love and care makes me feel, I'm yours Forever....✿✿

The only thing which makes me blush is hearing your name, I want you to know that My love for you will always remain the same...❤️❤️

Each time we talk our heart smiles, Distance won't make a difference as long as you're with me, I'm sure together we can walk miles...✿✿✿✿✿

Being in love with you makes me feel special, I just wanna spend my life with you, not wishing for any gifts nor a precious metal...✺✺✺

Even though we are far away from each other, Your love and care makes me feel, I'm yours Forever....✿✿

The only thing which makes me blush is hearing your name, I want you to know that My love for you will always remain the same...❤️❤️
She is far from me

Only that person is needed. About whom you dream so much... :zzz: :zzz:
*A_AICS

It was very nice to read :clapping:

yes distance doesn't matter its the feeling that matters

:clapping:

Your words are beautifully written, and they perfectly capture the essence of love and connection. It’s not just the distance that fades away when I read them, but any sense of separation as well. Thank you for sharing such heartfelt lines—they truly made my day!

Your words are beautifully written, and they perfectly capture the essence of love and connection. It’s not just the distance that fades away when I read them, but any sense of separation as well. Thank you for sharing such heartfelt lines—they truly made my day!
❤️❤️

Kerala roomil ulla forum main active ipol nee aanalo... full time posts aanalo.....super Quotes aanu....