• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dedicated to all Chocolate Brownie Lovers

The most widely accepted theory:
A housewife got a bit creative and improvised a new recipe when she didn't have baking powder. She served these “flattened” cakes to her lucky guests and the brownie was born.
my Fav

Those brownies look absolutely amazing! I can’t wait to try cooking them myself when I have a bit more free time. I love baking, but it’s been hard to fit it in with everything else going on lately. I just had a chat with the team at https://www.topessaywriting.org/expository-essay-writing-service, and if they can help me out with my upcoming projects, I’ll definitely have more time to focus on things like baking. It’s going to be great to finally get back into the kitchen and make some delicious treats like those brownies

Last edited:
The most widely accepted theory:
A housewife got a bit creative and improvised a new recipe when she didn't have baking powder. She served these “flattened” cakes to her lucky guests and the brownie was born.
IMG_20240919_094929638~2.jpgmade this yesterday at midnight