• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dedicated to all Chocolate Brownie Lovers

GoluGorilla

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
The most widely accepted theory:
A housewife got a bit creative and improvised a new recipe when she didn't have baking powder. She served these “flattened” cakes to her lucky guests and the brownie was born.

Attachments

• 1436542945706.jpeg
    1436542945706.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2
  • grown-up-brownies-with-ice-cream-and-hot-fudge-sauce-11656-1.jpg
    grown-up-brownies-with-ice-cream-and-hot-fudge-sauce-11656-1.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Hot-Cocoa-Brownies-3.jpg
    Hot-Cocoa-Brownies-3.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 3
  • HotCocoaBrwnies_95747-1_16x9.jpg
    HotCocoaBrwnies_95747-1_16x9.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-0441-1-scaled.jpg
    IMG-0441-1-scaled.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 2
  • JAN24-Recipes_Hot-Cocoa-Fudge-Brownies-1__MattHulsman.jpg
    JAN24-Recipes_Hot-Cocoa-Fudge-Brownies-1__MattHulsman.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 2
  • realchasecurtis_Chocolate_Brownies_covered_with_Marshmallow_Flu_6749beb5-23fd-40ea-9f40-82e813...jpg
    realchasecurtis_Chocolate_Brownies_covered_with_Marshmallow_Flu_6749beb5-23fd-40ea-9f40-82e813...jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 2
The most widely accepted theory:
A housewife got a bit creative and improvised a new recipe when she didn't have baking powder. She served these “flattened” cakes to her lucky guests and the brownie was born.
Cake is my favorite food. So I don't discriminate with what I like. I have no problem with any flavor...

Chocolate cakes and brownies are two of the most popular American desserts

Difference Between Chocolate Cake and Brownie​

x

2 seconds of 1 minute, 1 second

This ad will end in 3

Chocolate cakes and brownies are two of the most popular American desserts. After all, chocolate on chocolate? Count us in! But too often, I get the question: what are the differences between chocolate cakes and brownies? Well friends, ask no more! Here, we’ve dissect all the major differences between a chocolate cake and a brownie – and what makes each one delicious in its own way!

Table of Contents hide
1 The Different Ingredients in a Chocolate Cake and a Brownie
2 The Texture Difference Between a Chocolate Cake and a Brownie
3 The Different Presentations of Chocolate Cakes and Brownies

The Different Ingredients in a Chocolate Cake and a Brownie​

DWELL-Difference-Between-Chocolate-Cakes-and-Brownies-1024x629-1.jpg

Taking a look at the ingredients that make up chocolate cakes and brownies, the main difference really comes down to the use of leavening agent. While both chocolate cake and brownie recipes typically feature flour, sugar, butter or oil, and eggs, cake recipes usually call for more baking powder and/or baking soda than brownie recipes do. In fact, many brownie recipes call for very little or no rising agent at all. This factor, combined with the different concentration of flour, sugar, and butter/oil, is what makes brownies so thick and dense!

The Texture Difference Between a Chocolate Cake and a Brownie​

Go ahead: bite into a piece of brownie, then bite into a piece of chocolate cake. It won’t take you long to realize that there’s a big difference in texture in each one! Usually, chocolate cakes are fluffier, more “airy,” and more refined in texture. On the other hand, think of brownies as the in-between of a cake and a cookie: thicker, denser, and chewier!