• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Crying is often seen as a sign of weakness, but in reality, it's one of the most powerful emotional outlets we have. Whether it's due to stress, heartbreak, or simply being overwhelmed, tears can help release the pent-up emotions that we struggle to express with words. I believe there's nothing wrong with crying – it's a way to cleanse your mind and soul, to feel lighter, and sometimes gain clarity. How do you all feel about crying? Is it something you let yourself do when needed, or do you hold back? Would love to hear your thoughts

Crying is often seen as a sign of weakness, but in reality, it's one of the most powerful emotional outlets we have. Whether it's due to stress, heartbreak, or simply being overwhelmed, tears can help release the pent-up emotions that we struggle to express with words. I believe there's nothing wrong with crying – it's a way to cleanse your mind and soul, to feel lighter, and sometimes gain clarity. How do you all feel about crying? Is it something you let yourself do when needed, or do you hold back? Would love to hear your thoughts
Nothing more to say, you said what I wanted to say...I agree with your thoughts.
*A_AICS

I very much agree with what you said! Still remember one of my very emotional breakout, all those emotions, tension, anxiety, sorrow, heartbreak, was holding up for a long period & i couldn't hold any longer & literally wanted to cry out loud, but couldn't ! and i don't even know how it happened, but when my best buddy came back from office, i literally hugged into him and tears down and was crying my heart out!, he just tapped me on the shoulder & hugged ma back, i cried without moving for a good 10 -15 minutes, ! Bro that feeling, i have never felt such a relief in my life! all those problems or whatever i had in mind, just vanished out of mind even though all that exists, but my mind was full free & had the best sleep that day in a long period of time!
So this is something i experienced, so cry out loud, don't be ashamed to do so. if you are not comfortable, go to your closed ones & cry out, or atleast go to a closed space & do it ! it can do wonders to you. trust me

Sometimes there is a point where, we wish to cry loudly but our heart doesn't allow

Mostly I used to hold back, unless it is so painful. As per my opinion, crying in a situation doesn't give any solution, it is true that it relaxes the mind and body. But at the end of crying is there any solution to the problem?

:heart1:True that... I Don't hold back my emotions.. If I i feel like crying i do cry.. That doesn't mean I am vulnerable.. . No, I AM STRONG.

The important thing is Letting yourself sink into "that sadness" for now. And release your emotions.

Its better not to settle for anything robotic to show that i am not bothered. If u do It will always drain your emotional energy. Tears of love, loneliness, sadness, anger, frustration, joy, pride... It goes on and on.. If that weight is lifted things become more clear...

Even crying with right people at right time creates connections with them. It's a sign that you are comfortable and happy with being vulnerable to that person/s. If you don't have one, let it out alone.

:bandid::headphones:
Its a looooong topic to discuss @nitzzz

I very much agree with what you said! Still remember one of my very emotional breakout, all those emotions, tension, anxiety, sorrow, heartbreak, was holding up for a long period & i couldn't hold any longer & literally wanted to cry out loud, but couldn't ! and i don't even know how it happened, but when my best buddy came back from office, i literally hugged into him and tears down and was crying my heart out!, he just tapped me on the shoulder & hugged ma back, i cried without moving for a good 10 -15 minutes, ! Bro that feeling, i have never felt such a relief in my life! all those problems or whatever i had in mind, just vanished out of mind even though all that exists, but my mind was full free & had the best sleep that day in a long period of time!
So this is something i experienced, so cry out loud, don't be ashamed to do so. if you are not comfortable, go to your closed ones & cry out, or atleast go to a closed space & do it ! it can do wonders to you. trust me
That was truly heartfelt! Sometimes, letting it all out is the most powerful way to find relief, and it's amazing how a simple hug from a close friend can bring such peace. Your experience beautifully captures the importance of releasing emotions instead of holding them in. Crying isn't a weakness—it's a way of healing. Thanks for sharing this; it’s a reminder to all of us to embrace our emotions and find comfort in the right people.

:heart1:True that... I Don't hold back my emotions.. If I i feel like crying i do cry.. That doesn't mean I am vulnerable.. . No, I AM STRONG.

The important thing is Letting yourself sink into "that sadness" for now. And release your emotions.

Its better not to settle for anything robotic to show that i am not bothered. If u do It will always drain your emotional energy. Tears of love, loneliness, sadness, anger, frustration, joy, pride... It goes on and on.. If that weight is lifted things become more clear...

Even crying with right people at right time creates connections with them. It's a sign that you are comfortable and happy with being vulnerable to that person/s. If you don't have one, let it out alone.

That’s such a beautiful and strong mindset. Being able to cry and express your emotions shows immense strength, not vulnerability. You’re absolutely right—sometimes sinking into sadness and releasing those feelings is what helps us heal and move forward. And when you share those moments with the right people, it deepens your connection with them. It's a reflection of trust and comfort. Whether with someone or on your own, letting go makes space for clarity and peace. Proud of you for embracing your emotions with such grace.

Yes agreed, its a vast topic to discuss. Will come out with a new topic asap. Liked the way u put ur insights on the topic

Mostly I used to hold back, unless it is so painful. As per my opinion, crying in a situation doesn't give any solution, it is true that it relaxes the mind and body. But at the end of crying is there any solution to the problem?
Bro you are true about one thing, crying doesn't give any solution directly, but i want to add something, the consequence! crying makes you relax the mind. Only that relaxed mind can make you arrive at better solutions, thinking with a clear mind is all we need to have better thoughts, solutions or anything. So what i intended was, crying doesn't solve our problems directly, but it does paves a way for us to arrive at the solution.

yea true words :heart1:

Bro you are true about one thing, crying doesn't give any solution directly, but i want to add something, the consequence! crying makes you relax the mind. Only that relaxed mind can make you arrive at better solutions, thinking with a clear mind is all we need to have better thoughts, solutions or anything. So what i intended was, crying doesn't solve our problems directly, but it does paves a way for us to arrive at the solution.
Yep i do agree with your thought process

Crying serves as a natural way to release pent-up emotions like sadness, frustration, or even happiness.

It helps you process complex feelings and often brings a sense of relief afterward.

Additionally, crying can have positive physical effects, such as reducing stress by releasing endorphins and improving your mood.

Crying is a normal human reaction, and it’s a healthy way to express vulnerability, which strengthens emotional resilience.

There's nothing wrong with letting yourself cry when you need to—it’s a sign of being in touch with your emotions.