• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Comment the dance form u like most

• Thread starter Deleted member 8916
  • Start date
The Dance Forms Which I Practiced and Like Most are :-

1. Classical
all classical formspng-transparent-dance-dresses-skirts-costumes-costume-designer-bharatanatyam-ancient-teacher-p...png Specially Bharathanatyambharatanatyam-dance-500x500.png and Britta Dance (traditional dance of West Bengal) brita.png

2. Among Western Dance I like
Ball Danceimgbin-ballroom-dance-art-pareja-hjLE1c846ZRr1zv4jTR6fKk2h-removebg-preview.png

But Free-style Hip-Hop
i like a lot pngtree-world-dance-day-girls-dance-hip-hop-original-hand-painted-cartoon-png-image_7118973.png

This is we had a Free-style Street Hip-Hop Dance Battle in our school .... I was the winner....
:angel:

Last edited:

1. Classical
all classical formsView attachment 88737 Specially BharathanatyamView attachment 88738 and Britta Dance (traditional dance of West Bengal) View attachment 88739

Ball DanceView attachment 88741

But Free-style Hip-Hop
i like a lot View attachment 88742

This is we had a Free-style Street Hip-Hop Dance Battle in our school .... I was the winner.... :angel:
Winner

taalee bajao

images - 2022-09-23T145626.585.jpeg

1. Classical
all classical formsView attachment 88737 Specially BharathanatyamView attachment 88738 and Britta Dance (traditional dance of West Bengal) View attachment 88739

But Free-style Hip-Hop

This is we had a Free-style Street Hip-Hop Dance Battle in our school .... I was the winner....

View attachment 88747
Classical is first choice with me :fingercross:

1. Classical

But Free-style Hip-Hop

R u professional dancer:selfie:

Ya.... not a Professional as such... but you can say I learnt Dance in during early school days, and used to participate in school competitions and functions.... :heart1:
(Specially Bharathanatyam in classical and Free-style Hip-Hops in Western)

One of our school Street Dance Competition in which I participated and won ......
View attachment 88751
Sorry for the Blur........ :angel:

Thank You So Much ...... :heart1:
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ya.... not a Professional as such... but you can say I learnt Dance in during early school days, and used to participate in school competitions and functions.... :heart1:

One of our school Street Dance Competition in which I participated and won ......
View attachment 88751

Waw super sisoooo:blessing::clapping:

One of our school Street Dance battle in which I (one among the two participants in the video) participated and won ......
View attachment 88751

Waaooo so nice... :clapping:
Now I can say, you can give me a tough competition in Hip Hop @Aurelía ❀
:rofl1::rock::headphones: