• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Broken heart

Why is heartbreak so painful...?
Have you ever had..?
If heart is break then there is no pain .... why bcz we are move forward after break ... real pain is we are not removed that person from the heart that's why lots of pain inside ... so we are struggling lots of years :brokenheart:

yes too me had lot of times, its painful only at initial times after couple of heartbreaks its so relaxing after every situation you will become strong .
You're so mean @Sarikaaa just think of them, the people who's heart u break :brokenheart: on daily basis in Telugu room!

Atleast show some courtesy towards those sinthakayalu, hehe!

Oriniii zozo is jus virtual life it’s not real life
But half of the Telugu room male users waste their crucial time just waiting you to enter the room! Yeah, they have made it a real life excercise...haha I was referring about them to you that show some mercy towards them also.:giggle:

But half of the Telugu room male users waste their crucial time just waiting you to enter the room! Yeah, they have made it a real life excercise...haha I was referring about them to you that show some mercy towards them also.:giggle:
I’m not responsible for those karuvu fellows