• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Blind.

Jaanuu

Favoured Frenzy
" I confessed " she said it in a low voice. " Heh? " the sound came from me in question. " I confessed to him ". Did that words crumbled my heart into pieces, it hurts like that.

" Aaniii..hello.. Can you hear me.. Aanii? "

" Yeah, yeah, yeah, wait, Eva is here "

Eva is my little sister, though she isn't here, I brought her here for a moment. I took a deep breath, exhaled it and again did the same, just a way to calm me. I'm Sanvi, people, who are really close, call it shortly as 'Aani'. Now the one in this call is someone who's so close.

' Close like home, I long to return,
Someone like a star, brightly shined,

Within me, tied, I yearn..'

" Okay then, call me when you're free "

Her sound brought me back from the world of words. " No, no. I'm free now " I get readied myself to listen what she's gonna say, ignoring the crumbled heart and teary eyes.

" So yeah, I confessed, we talked a lot today and I lost the control, it slipped out of my tongue "

" Ahann, then. "
I tried to be calm and enquired.

" Then, I got scared, you know right, he's unpredictable, but " she stopped it there.

" But? Stop the drama Dia "
I remained there so seriously.

He giggled and continued " But, nothing, he was cool and gave a half yes and said let's take a try "

Tears fall down as I closed my eyes, my tiny lips quivered and my hands trembled, " W.. Owww " I tried to be calm as I'm happy for her. " That's so surprising, so when's the treat " I continued, controlling my sob.

" Yeh, you know, I'm still surprised and I don't how should I express, I'm so, so, so happy. Let's go out tomorrow " she screamed through the call, in happiness. I can feel it, and I'm happy for it, yeah, I am.

" Yeah yeah, we should. "

" And.. Aanii "

" Di, Mom is calling me, I'm hanging. Call you later bye "
I said it breaking her talk and cut the call without waiting for an answer.

I took a deep breath and wept, looks into the phone, the picture of me and Di, on contact, Diana Philip, fondly I call her as Dia or Di, the one I got in my high school time. Her curly hair and chubbiness, and a teddy bear kind of softness by heart, stick her with me for so long. And just like a teddy, she was there, hugging me everytime, in happiness and sadness, in UPs and DOWNs, almost and most of the times.

Now? Now, I should suffer this as alone, I should. Because I was the one who didn't has control over my feelings, so weak and dumb. Her words came again into my mind, ' I confessed to him '. His face flashed in my mind brightly, it crumpled my heart again. ' The only guy that I hate, and most of the women's idol, the men's exemplar, the whom, who have lots of girls behind yearning for him ' I thought. Tears falling trailing through my cheeks ' Then when I started loving him? How did I? How can I love the guy whom I have hated for so long and still have objections? How did I get this much addicted? ' questions flickered in my mind.

It was just a few days back when I got to know Di have feelings for him and it hit me then, but then, I was calm, hoping deeply inside. Amar Jacob, he or him. The tall guy we met in a cafe, who have small eyes and thin tash and beard, with thick hair and a fit body. The so called, playboy, the red flag, the arrogant, and many more adjectives, that I have given.

Though I hate him, he was good friend from time of our first meeting, he considers me as the same a good friend, but as we know addiction is not so good by any means whether it's hate or love. The color of hate started to fade,

' When hate fills your heart,
And tears you apart,
Look for the colors that fade,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
And which bloomed in layers.
So I let go of the hate,

and embraced the love within it. '

The message beep sound took me out of the world of words again. I slide the notification bar down,

Which
2 messages.

I opened it wiping my tears, I read the last messages we exchanged a day back.

" The lines are do deep and touchy " he texted for a poem that I sent after writing, it was about him, something for him as always.

" Ha ha " it was my reply and he left me in seen, he always did, does he actually see me, I don't think so for me he's blind and deaf.

' The blind who can't read my poems,
The deaf who can't hear my heart...'

The vibration from the phone took my gaze again to it, his three messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

Sanvi, he doesn't even have a nick for me I remembered him calling Dia as Anu. I can feel the heaviness in deep.

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

And he said about Di's confession and his half yes feelings, I acted like I'm the most happiest person for both of them, made him happy too, I guess, maybe. And I thought, let him, let them.

' In shadows cast by unseen tears,
I'll love you in silent whispers,
As you're actually blind to my heart's ache,

Unable to see the love that bleeds within me. '

And then I shut my heart there, before him. I closed it, just like the eyes. Let them love, let them.

With love,
~ Aparnah

Note : For someone who's blind and can't see me. The story is purely out from the imagination, thank you for reading. Do you have anything to share, about being blind? Comment it down.
Forgive the mistakes♡

" I confessed " she said it in a low voice. " Heh? " the sound came from me in question. " I confessed to him ". Did that words crumbled my heart into pieces, it hurts like that.

Eva is my little sister, though she isn't here, I brought her here for a moment. I took a deep breath, exhaled it and again did the same, just a way to calm me. I'm Sanvi, people, who are really close, call it shortly as 'Aani'. Now the one in this call is someone who's so close.

Her sound brought me back from the world of words. " No, no. I'm free now " I get readied myself to listen what she's gonna say, ignoring the crumbled heart and teary eyes.

" So yeah, I confessed, we talked a lot today and I lost the control, it slipped out of my tongue "

" Ahann, then. "

" Then, I got scared, you know right, he's unpredictable, but " she stopped it there.

" But? Stop the drama Dia " I remained there so seriously.

He giggled and continued " But, nothing, he was cool and gave a half yes and said let's take a try "

Tears fall down as I closed my eyes, my tiny lips quivered and my hands trembled, " W.. Owww " I tried to be calm as I'm happy for her. " That's so surprising, so when's the treat " I continued, controlling my sob.

" Yeh, you know, I'm still surprised and I don't how should I express, I'm so, so, so happy. Let's go out tomorrow " she screamed through the call, in happiness. I can feel it, and I'm happy for it, yeah, I am.

" And.. Aanii "

I took a deep breath and wept, looks into the phone, the picture of me and Di, on contact, Diana Philip, fondly I call her as Dia or Di, the one I got in my high school time. Her curly hair and chubbiness, and a teddy bear kind of softness by heart, stick her with me for so long. And just like a teddy, she was there, hugging me everytime, in happiness and sadness, in UPs and DOWNs, almost and most of the times.

Now? Now, I should suffer this as alone, I should. Because I was the one who didn't has control over my feelings, so weak and dumb. Her words came again into my mind, ' I confessed to him '. His face flashed in my mind brightly, it crumpled my heart again. ' The only guy that I hate, and most of the women's idol, the men's exemplar, the whom, who have lots of girls behind yearning for him ' I thought. Tears falling trailing through my cheeks ' Then when I started loving him? How did I? How can I love the guy whom I have hated for so long and still have objections? How did I get this much addicted? ' questions flickered in my mind.

It was just a few days back when I got to know Di have feelings for him and it hit me then, but then, I was calm, hoping deeply inside. Amar Jacob, he or him. The tall guy we met in a cafe, who have small eyes and thin tash and beard, with thick hair and a fit body. The so called, playboy, the red flag, the arrogant, and many more adjectives, that I have given.

Though I hate him, he was good friend from time of our first meeting, he considers me as the same a good friend, but as we know addiction is not so good by any means whether it's hate or love. The color of hate started to fade,

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

The message beep sound took me out of the world of words again. I slide the notification bar down,

Which
2 messages.

" The lines are do deep and touchy " he texted for a poem that I sent after writing, it was about him, something for him as always.

" Ha ha " it was my reply and he left me in seen, he always did, does he actually see me, I don't think so for me he's blind and deaf.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

Sanvi, he doesn't even have a nick for me I remembered him calling Dia as Anu. I can feel the heaviness in deep.

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

And he said about Di's confession and his half yes feelings, I acted like I'm the most happiest person for both of them, made him happy too, I guess, maybe. And I thought, let him, let them.

And then I shut my heart there, before him. I closed it, just like the eyes. Let them love, let them.

With love,
~ Aparnah

Note : For someone who's blind and can't see me. The story is purely out from the imagination, thank you for reading. Do you have anything to share, about being blind? Comment it down.
Forgive the mistakes♡
This is magical work!

" Ahann, then. "

" And.. Aanii "

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

Which
2 messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

With love,
~ Aparnah

Forgive the mistakes♡
Nice one!!

" Ahann, then. "

" And.. Aanii "

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

Which
2 messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

With love,
~ Aparnah

Forgive the mistakes♡
As always beautifully written

" Ahann, then. "

" And.. Aanii "

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

Which
2 messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

With love,
~ Aparnah

Forgive the mistakes♡
Awsome... :clapping:

Ur imaginary story reminded me one of my friend...

A Lil bit changed, two guys n a girl, all r good friends.....

One got his love and other...

" Ahann, then. "

" And.. Aanii "

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

Which
2 messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

With love,
~ Aparnah

Forgive the mistakes♡
Nice❤

" Ahann, then. "

" And.. Aanii "

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

Which
2 messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

With love,
~ Aparnah

Forgive the mistakes♡
This story touched my heart! Your writing is stunning, evoking emotions with every word. I felt the pain and longing, and your talent shines through. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece, I'm in awe of your skill . :Dream1:

" Ahann, then. "

" And.. Aanii "

And tears you apart,
And let love invade.
It was then the flowers,
So I let go of the hate,

Which
2 messages.

" Hy "
" Sanvi "
" There "

"Hi"

" Yeah, what happened? "

With love,
~ Aparnah

Forgive the mistakes♡
Awww man..its simply superb..just loved ghe narrative and could visualize the same. Good one appu..really good one.