• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best GIFT ~~

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
Posting Freak
Aloha Butter Biscuts !

Giving is the ultimate gift of life – and you don't need money or special skills to do it. The best way to give to others is to be fully present. To give deeply of yourself, your time and attention. The gift of presence, of experiencing every moment fully, is also the greatest gift you can give yourself. Well along with that what's the best gift that you get in last year that cherish it alot !! And who gifted you ~~

Since being virtual and far , I received a beautiful gift from @Sooriyan & @Nila ❤️ a very beautiful saree ❤️ that was my firstuu giftuu ever from someone who are very far from me.. ...
And a gift from someone indearly love as well

7aea3872d545da5da4075adb05713197.jpg

All the way from TAMILNADU to MALAYSIA ❤️
I would cherish it always..

And not forgetting my sayang @MinMinie for the Jumkass ( she knows am a crazy fan of Jumkass ) all the way from TAMILNADU as well ! It was totally a surprise from her ~~

53ea93cb0d66c80e17d76302d6cd3b69.jpg

When Maayaa is bored she scribbles ❤️

Lets share yours and walk thru some sweet memories

Aloha Butter Biscuts !

Giving is the ultimate gift of life – and you don't need money or special skills to do it. The best way to give to others is to be fully present. To give deeply of yourself, your time and attention. The gift of presence, of experiencing every moment fully, is also the greatest gift you can give yourself. Well along with that what's the best gift that you get in last year that cherish it alot !! And who gifted you ~~

Since being virtual and far , I received a beautiful gift from @Sooriyan & @Nila ❤️ a very beautiful saree ❤️ that was my firstuu giftuu ever from someone who are very far from me.. ...

View attachment 198271

And not forgetting my sayang @MinMinie for the Jumkass ( she knows am a crazy fan of Jumkass ) all the way from TAMILNADU as well ! It was totally a surprise from her ~~

View attachment 198272

Aloha Butter Biscuts !

View attachment 198271

View attachment 198272

Not heart only close to u :cool1: my Home also close than how do i dell u:timid:

Even distance doesn't matter to us:kiss:

Last edited:

✨Receiving gifts from a special person is like unwrapping love. Each gesture, each thoughtfully chosen item, is a celebration of our unique connection✨

The best gift I have ever received is from the most precious gift of my life @Darky :heart1:

He gifted me a saree for my birthday last year. The first surprise gift from him :inlove:

1000144819.jpg

Athuku apram Nail polish, jumkhas, teddy, dresses Nu neraya gift pannirunthalum,
This one stays close to my heart:hearteyes:

✨Receiving gifts from a special person is like unwrapping love. Each gesture, each thoughtfully chosen item, is a celebration of our unique connection✨

The best gift I have ever received is from the most precious gift of my life @Darky :heart1:

He gifted me a saree for my birthday last year. The first surprise gift from him :inlove:

View attachment 198291

Athuku apram Nail polish, jumkhas, teddy, dresses Nu neraya gift pannirunthalum,

:hearteyes: :heart1::kiss::inlove:

The best gift from the best

View attachment 198291

Awwww ❤️❤️❤️

I love to see such a nice bonding among the friends.
Pona varsham mattum illa entha varshamum enaku kedacha periya giftna adhu ennoda collection of diaries thaan. Enna thaan oru nalla friend, family and partner irunthaalum, I love to let my crazy self in books. Always it helps me and always it shows me who I am. The best way of creating memories is through words... by your own words.

I love to see such a nice bonding among the friends.
Pona varsham mattum illa entha varshamum enaku kedacha periya giftna adhu ennoda collection of diaries thaan. Enna thaan oru nalla friend, family and partner irunthaalum, I love to let my crazy self in books. Always it helps me and always it shows me who I am. The best way of creating memories is through words... by your own words.
Thats so true ! Even I have collections of my emotions where I pen down in many books.. ! Its purely because a piece of paper wont judge us.. It will only listen to our emotions ~~

View attachment 198291

:bandid:

T-shirts - @***xx*** @Devil_Princess @MermaidVibes @Sekziii KuyiL

Smart Watch - @Maayaa ❤️ :giggle:

Watch - @Maayaa ❤️ (recent gift)

Airdopes - @Sekziii KuyiL

Mobile stand - @Sekziii KuyiL :giggle:

Perfume - @SkyLub Jazz

Cakes and Chocolates - @Rockey Bhai @Maayaa ❤️ @SkyLub Jazz @Sekziii KuyiL
@MermaidVibes

Frocks and Salwars -
(enakilla @Nila ku:giggle:)
@Purple Pearl @Sekziii KuyiL @MermaidVibes

Edhum gift aa marantenaa...:Drunk:

Ellatha vida peirya gifts.. Unga ellaroda love and affection thaan.. (Sariyaa bitta pottom pola)

Last edited: