• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are you loud or quiet during sex?

Outside of sexual contexts, moaning and screaming are not expressions we look forward to making or hope to hear from our partners. However, during sex, moaning is a sign of intense pleasure and lack of abandon. Moaning is an instinctive behavior to pain and, in the case of sex, overwhelming pleasure. Moaning can also be a sign of appreciation, and everyone likes to be complimented. Moaning serves as a form of non-verbal communication during sex. Sexual sounds and healthy eye contact tell your partner how to please you. Moaning without restraint during sex tells your partner that they’re doing something right.

Difficult question..question pass

I’ll report back when I lose my virginity.

P.S.: If one wants to truly enjoy life, engagement of the five senses is essential.
Do it first buddy. Time is the most valuable things in the world. you didn't have any time machine. So don't waste.

Do it first buddy. Time is the most valuable things in the world. you didn't have any time machine. So don't waste.
Peace of mind is the most valuable thing in this world, not time. If there is an eternity to live for but not a single moment to feel peace, How miserable will this life be?

Peace of mind is the most valuable thing in this world, not time. If there is an eternity to live for but not a single moment to feel peace, How miserable will this life be?
Just do that buddy and you will feel the like you are in heaven. It's is the peace of mind.:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Outside of sexual contexts, moaning and screaming are not expressions we look forward to making or hope to hear from our partners. However, during sex, moaning is a sign of intense pleasure and lack of abandon. Moaning is an instinctive behavior to pain and, in the case of sex, overwhelming pleasure. Moaning can also be a sign of appreciation, and everyone likes to be complimented. Moaning serves as a form of non-verbal communication during sex. Sexual sounds and healthy eye contact tell your partner how to please you. Moaning without restraint during sex tells your partner that they’re doing something right.

Yes, moaning brings a different feel to sex, but it's not always possible due to circumstances.But yes, I prefer moaning if the environmental conditions are favorable, otherwise quiet is better.

Is it possible to sound high when babies are there in same bed room? Or some one is beside your room?I think it may be hesitate some one.It is necessary to feel good and happy during sex but not in moan.

Is it possible to sound high when babies are there in same bed room? Or some one is beside your room?I think it may be hesitate some one.It is necessary to feel good and happy during sex but not in moan.
Dear definitely it's depends on situation. But the point is if situation permit which one u will like. I will suggest be loud and see the performance of our partner. Definitely it will be more enjoyable and will help ur partner to be more active in right direction.

depend on partner performance.

Well can u imagine your girl be quiet ?? Just laying like pieces of wood ? ...

Well its all depends... about techniques. Some girl dont wanna hurt partner and just moan to not show that something is wrong even tho they dont feel pleasure. Thats why forplay before sex its important to make a good atmosphere , girls need to open up...feels you . Not only u get hard and do few moves and cum , thats a no .

I think I'm wild at‍♂️