• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

am I in LOVE

• Thread starter Deleted member 8916
  • Start date
:heart1:

സ്വയം വേദനിക്കുമ്പോളും ... രക്തം കിനിയുമ്പോളും ... പുഞ്ചിരിയോടെ ........വിട്ടു കളയാൻ ആഗ്രഹിക്കാത്ത സുഖമുളള നോവാണ് പ്രണയം .

Love is a comfortable pain that doesn't want to leave with a smile.... even when it hurts itself...even when it draws blood...:heart1:
Actually the best thing is - if you like that moment , just journey through it- don’t even try to name it. Coz, it spoils the entire fun!

:heart1:

സ്വയം വേദനിക്കുമ്പോളും ... രക്തം കിനിയുമ്പോളും ... പുഞ്ചിരിയോടെ ........വിട്ടു കളയാൻ ആഗ്രഹിക്കാത്ത സുഖമുളള നോവാണ് പ്രണയം .

Love is a comfortable pain that doesn't want to leave with a smile.... even when it hurts itself...even when it draws blood...:heart1:
Ofcourse you are not in love, maybe it's just an infaction.. it will get cleared soon, as u have a strong heart and nice brain.. I know u can come out of this pretty soon.. :Laugh1:
Ur brain is confusing nt heart
See she didn't have any thing there to confuse ,and only thing @KIARA gets confused by the food items,,. :Drunk:

Everytime thinking about food will be the main thing in her brain

Ofcourse you are not in love, maybe it's just an infaction.. it will get cleared soon, as u have a strong heart and nice brain.. I know u can come out of this pretty soon.. :Laugh1:

See she didn't have any thing there to confuse ,and only thing @KIARA gets confused by the food items,,. :Drunk:

Food is lobe ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ys shyam..it might be just infactuation....
Hope i will resolve it soon