• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Alone

kannaa

Mr.Amiable Loner Of Zozo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Feeling alone :-
A person feels alone when everyone ignore him n even don't respond to him he can literally feels upset n even cry n even may feel depressed so never try to make a person alone just a hi from us make him feel happy interaction with new users helps them to contribute to the wall so I hope no one feels alone :confused:

Hmm.. what I learnt with my experience is saying a Hi and sitting aside doesn't work here..we need to improve our communication skills and learn to build a conversation..and old or new no one is an exemption for this!!

When it comes to lonliness..Everyone feels lonely sometimes.Loneliness is a normal human experience....when left unchecked

And feeling lonely doesn’t mean you’re a loser and it doesn’t mean you’re weak. It just means you’re human--anonymous:)

A person feels alone when everyone ignore him n even don't respond to him he can literally feels upset n even cry n even may feel depressed so never try to make a person alone just a hi from us make him feel happy interaction with new users helps them to contribute to the wall so I hope no one feels alone :confused:
Hiiii Buddy... :blush:

Hmm.. what I learnt with my experience is saying a Hi and sitting aside doesn't work here..we need to improve our communication skills and learn to build a conversation..and old or new no one is an exemption for this!!

When it comes to lonliness..Everyone feels lonely sometimes.Loneliness is a normal human experience....when left unchecked

And feeling lonely doesn’t mean you’re a loser and it doesn’t mean you’re weak. It just means you’re human--anonymous:)
Who is this...??

I'm gasping in awe...

r u hiding here somewhere..:rofl1:

Simple n superb

True :)

Nijame ga:clapping:

English medium pillalu antha :Devil::think::Drunk: m ardham aythaledhu...reaction batti ooo video manchi vishyam petaru ani ardham chesukotam thappa m cheyalenu .....poni translate chadhudham ante acha telugulo asthundhi anthagnam telugu radhaye.....endho miru endho nenu endho

English medium pillalu antha :Devil::think::Drunk: m ardham aythaledhu...reaction batti ooo video manchi vishyam petaru ani ardham chesukotam thappa m cheyalenu .....poni translate chadhudham ante acha telugulo asthundhi anthagnam telugu radhaye.....endho miru endho nenu endho
Em ledhu eddi aa thread ki meaning oka manishi tanani pattinchukokundaa ignore chesthuntey alone feel avuthaadu evari matladakapothey badha padthaaru yedusthaaru depress avuthaaru so vachina vaalaki manam hi chepthey vaalu happy feel avuthaaru so evarni ignore cheyakundaa kothagaa vachina vaalani palakaristhey vaalu happy avuthaaru manam happy vundochu

wow well explained