• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Advice for younger self

എന്ത് പറിഞ്ഞിട് എന്താ കാര്യം....ഇനി എന്തേലും പറഞ്ഞാലും എന്തേലും കാര്യം ഉണ്ടോ... ഇല്ലാത്തകാര്യം പറഞ്ഞു വഴിതെറ്റിച്ചിട് കാര്യം ഇല്ലാതെ പറയണ്ടേ പറയണ്ട പോയിട്ട് പറയണ്ടേ പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് പോയാലും എന്തേലും കാര്യം ഉണ്ടോ.... ഉണ്ടേൽ ഉണ്ട് ഉണ്ടില്ലേൽ ഇല്ല അപ്പൊ അപ്പൊ പിന്നെ എന്ത് പറഞ്ഞാൽ എന്താ.... എല്ലാം ഒരു ഇത് അല്ലെ അതോടെ എല്ലാം തീരില്ലേ...

എന്ത് പറിഞ്ഞിട് എന്താ കാര്യം....ഇനി എന്തേലും പറഞ്ഞാലും എന്തേലും കാര്യം ഉണ്ടോ... ഇല്ലാത്തകാര്യം പറഞ്ഞു വഴിതെറ്റിച്ചിട് കാര്യം ഇല്ലാതെ പറയണ്ടേ പറയണ്ട പോയിട്ട് പറയണ്ടേ പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് പോയാലും എന്തേലും കാര്യം ഉണ്ടോ.... ഉണ്ടേൽ ഉണ്ട് ഉണ്ടില്ലേൽ ഇല്ല അപ്പൊ അപ്പൊ പിന്നെ എന്ത് പറഞ്ഞാൽ എന്താ.... എല്ലാം ഒരു ഇത് അല്ലെ അതോടെ എല്ലാം തീരില്ലേ...
:holiday:

To stop caring about others and focus on your own happiness..

Ppl will change and be ready to accept rather sitting and wasting time blaming urself for other damn fuckers!

When u can do anything for ur loved one do more than that for urself...

Dont be available all the time...

Just listen to others problem but dont put urself in there shoes and try to find a solution...

Be selfish...!

1000009067.png

To stop caring about others and focus on your own happiness..

Ppl will change and be ready to accept rather sitting and wasting time blaming urself for other damn fuckers!

When u can do anything for ur loved one do more than that for urself...

Dont be available all the time...

Just listen to others problem but dont put urself in there shoes and try to find a solution...

Be selfish...!

View attachment 245831
You are right :heart1:

To my younger self: I know maturity scares you, but it's an adventure, to be the god of your own world and support others dreams it's a joy that makes you fearless in every aspect of life.
Embrace this role in your early life.

I would tell my younger self to devote more time to health so as not to suffer the consequences later. It was only recently that I realized how important it is and started working on my physical condition. Now I am interested in this https://betterme.world/articles/somatic-exercises/. These types of training help me feel better both mentally and physically

Last edited:
What would be that one advice you would give your younger self?
I would say that don't think about the future and don't regret for the past just go with the flow and try to educate yourself in your school days and college days travel as much as possible meet new people more and get to know many things