• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Active Forum Members of Indian Room

As of now
,Name :kannaa
Beta nick : Kannaa
Native room : telugu ( maybe all)
See,I was familiar with Aashman but didnt know you were same person in new Dress as Kannaa. Thank you for sharing being Mod ,that will encourage others to post their nick and details. :cool:

We, active participants on Forum , dont know each other , who is who and of which room. Even some nicks are so confusing , hard to know the gender by Forum name .

Lets atleast make it clear and known to each other. No more details. Only Chat Name , Forum Name ,gender and native room and also add Beta chat nick . I am sure it would help many like me.Even if you use more then one room , stick to only one room name thats your native room. Even if you want to mention other rooms that you participate list them in bracket.

I wish atleast all who are active on Forum , give their this info .

Chat name Dom55 Forum name Dom55 Male Hindi Room
Beta chat nick: Dom55
Name: Abheer
Forum: @Agneever
Beta Chat: Abheer
Native room : Bengali (visit all rooms also)

My Chat Id is Goutham and I will be in Telugu room but very less active in Chat but once upon a time I was active in Chat Room for 16 hours for continuous 50 days

My Chat Id is Goutham and I will be in Telugu room but very less active in Chat but once upon a time I was active in Chat Room for 16 hours for continuous 50 days
Thank you very much bro for sharing .Hope your beta chat Id is with same nick Goutham. :cool:

Name :- yours4infinity
Indian chat :- yours4infinity
Beta chat :- Lonewolf
Native room :- Hindi room
Mostly active in Betachat .

Love to post gif here on forum ..

Chat: keeps changing
Forum: Mr Maverick
Native room: Telugu.
Yeah as u can see, I'm a straight male.
And my presence in all the room depends upon my mood and need.

We, active participants on Forum , dont know each other , who is who and of which room. Even some nicks are so confusing , hard to know the gender by Forum name .

Lets atleast make it clear and known to each other. No more details. Only Chat Name , Forum Name ,gender and native room and also add Beta chat nick . I am sure it would help many like me.Even if you use more then one room , stick to only one room name thats your native room. Even if you want to mention other rooms that you participate list them in bracket.

I wish atleast all who are active on Forum , give their this info .

Chat name Dom55 Forum name Dom55 Male Hindi Room
Beta chat nick: Dom55
Ohhh lemme introduce myself I'm one and only "Jasghost of IC"
Language : English (hindi only when I can understand it)
Room : I lurk everywhere (not having a native room at zozo)

Ohhh lemme introduce myself I'm one and only "Jasghost of IC"
Language : English (hindi only when I can understand it)
Room : I lurk everywhere (not having a native room at zozo)
Thankyou very much for sharing. See,how helpful such intro here is that evenif we chatted in hindi chatroom many times I dont even know ,who are you. Now its much more better. Beta chat same nick? :cool:

Thankyou very much for sharing. See,how helpful such intro here is that evenif we chatted in hindi chatroom many times I dont even know ,who are you. Now its much more better. Beta chat same nick? :cool:
Hahahha... Wasn't aware u don't know.... Yup yup same name for beta... :giggle:

Chat - DocLove
Forum - Dr Love
Room: Kerala

*Not a Doc by profession:bandid: