• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A surprise Rangoli for my bestie !

Hello everyone !

This is my first forum thread and I want my first thread to be colourful hehe, so posting my colourful Rangolis ! :tso:

I'm not good in drawing, painting or in any kind of arts craft stuff, this was my first time making Rangolis in Diwali, not that good but tried my best !

@Ramchand , my bestie , a chotu surprise Rangoli for you. Me (Luffy, Pirate King) with you (Naruto, Hokage) :selfie:

I'd also like to thank you for being there when I felt low and for listening to my cry stories always !

View attachment 93737

@Ares you already saw your surprise Rangoli, my Madara (Ghost of Uchiha) !

View attachment 93738

I made these other Rangolis on Diwali days.

View attachment 93739

View attachment 93740

Ps - Thank you @The D€✓!l DR :hearteyes:for guiding me about forum rules and ignore grammatical errors if any ehh !
Nice one dear.... Even it's for the 1st time.... They came so nicely.... Keep going .... :Like:

tu bol rhi acha nahi hai
meanwhile me and my mom : trying to figure out ki ye rangoli hai ya koi painting

dekh 50k * 1k years = ashwathama
baap re tu toh sachi mai dadaji bana degi mereko
thora bargaining kar leta hu 50k se 100 pe a jao 200-300 zinda rahunga toh guiness book mai name a jayega bas phir usko flex karunga upar jake lol
:Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:
Thanks to you and your mumma !! ❤️

@Aashman @Itsme_Anu @Sloka Thank you so much !! :heart1:

My friend @ArtofHeart loves Art stuff, so wanted to do something for him on his special day, made this Rangoli for him (it was our dp hehe). This guy listened to my cry stories and made me feel better, angry and cute guy :p ! Some people already saw this one on friends wall.

IMG20221119205542.jpg

Before showing this pic to him, I was like what if he doesn't like but when I showed him, he loved it and said that it's the best gift he ever received and that made me smile !! His words, the way he talked about this !! It made me happy, yayyyy ! :heart1:

IMG20221120122702.jpg

PS - I forgot to make the Rangoli guy's other hand and when I realized that while filling colours, I thought I'd mess it up so he has only one hand -_-
Also, ignore grammatical errors, if any.

Hello everyone !

This is my first forum thread and I want my first thread to be colourful hehe, so posting my colourful Rangolis ! :tso:

I'm not good in drawing, painting or in any kind of arts craft stuff, this was my first time making Rangolis in Diwali, not that good but tried my best !

@Ramchand , my bestie , a chotu surprise Rangoli for you. Me (Luffy, Pirate King) with you (Naruto, Hokage) :selfie:

I'd also like to thank you for being there when I felt low and for listening to my cry stories always !

View attachment 93737

@Ares you already saw your surprise Rangoli, my Madara (Ghost of Uchiha) !

View attachment 93738

I made these other Rangolis on Diwali days.

View attachment 93739

View attachment 93740

Ps - Thank you @The D€✓!l DR :hearteyes:for guiding me about forum rules and ignore grammatical errors if any ehh !
Wowwww ,♥️♥️♥️