• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Glimpse Of The Devine Goddess Caught In A Nightmare

View attachment 166020

"আমার বর্ণান্ধ চোখে প্রজাপতির ডানার রঙ এনে দেয়া Arthopod... তোমার কাছে গেলে তুমি উড়ে যাবে, জানি। যদি ধরি, ঠিক সেভাবেই হবে সেটা... ততোটাই কোমল যেন তোমার ডানা দুমড়ে না যায়, ততোটাই দৃঢ় যেন উড়ে না যাও।"
Tomar Swapner projapotir Dana etototai komol r drido hoi jeno .. she will get inked and hold ur name just like her the way u potrait ....very thoughtful... amazing drawing :clapping:

Tomar Swapner projapotir Dana etototai komol r drido hoi jeno .. she will get inked and hold ur name just like her the way u potrait ....very thoughtful... amazing drawing :clapping:
I hope she notices this text, too. Thanks by the way.
Or projapoti okhanei tattoo krbye...steal the idea for ur projapoti
Ideas are for sharing. I am sharing mine, share yours. Universal Love ❤️

View attachment 166020

"আমার বর্ণান্ধ চোখে প্রজাপতির ডানার রঙ এনে দেয়া Arthopod... তোমার কাছে গেলে তুমি উড়ে যাবে, জানি। যদি ধরি, ঠিক সেভাবেই হবে সেটা... ততোটাই কোমল যেন তোমার ডানা দুমড়ে না যায়, ততোটাই দৃঢ় যেন উড়ে না যাও।"
অপূর্ব সুন্দর অঙ্কন,আর কবিতাও দারুন

Arthopod that brought the color of butterfly wings to my color blind eyes... If you approach you, you will fly, I know. If you catch it, it will be just like that... so soft that your wings don't fold, so strong that you don't fly."

This is what I got from messy google translation, but I got the idea . Nice painting buddy!

Arthopod that brought the color of butterfly wings to my color blind eyes... If you approach you, you will fly, I know. If you catch it, it will be just like that... so soft that your wings don't fold, so strong that you don't fly."

This is what I got from messy google translation, but I got the idea . Nice painting buddy!
You are such an arthropod just like a butterfly, which brought color of the wings of a butterfly to my colorblind eyes. if i try to catch you, you will fly away, i know. but if i ever catch you, i will hold you soft enough so your wings dont get folded. strong enough so you cant fly away.

this is the actual translation. thanks for your appreciation.

View attachment 166020

Wow nice

View attachment 166020

Nice

View attachment 166020

baha ... tomader vetore je etp protiva lukiye achhe ke janto ... suneor onkon shoili ... sundor caption ...

View attachment 166020

Sanghatik bapar bote bapu!!!

View attachment 166020

খুব সুন্দর বর্ননা।