• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

3 AM Puzzles

Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I?

I'm not clothes but I cover your body; The more I'm used, the thinner I grow. What am I?

Now solve this puzzle :giggle:

Malayalam actor Mohanlal's father-in'law is Veteran tamil actor-producer Balaji. Balaji's sister is Vijaya Parathasarathy. Vijaya is the mother of tamil actor Y G Mahendran. Mahendran's wife's sister is Latha Rajinikanth. Latha Rajinikanth's daughter is Aiswarya whose husband is Danush. Latha Rajinikanth's brother is tamil actor Ravi Raghavendran. R Raghavendran's son is current music sensation Anirudh. Y G Mahendran daughter is Madhumati married to Arun. Arun is son of Vijaya Chamundeswari. V Chamundeswari's father is famous actor Gemini Ganesan and Mother is Savitri. Bollywood actress Rekha's father is Gemini Ganesan. Now think calmly and tell me how Mohanlal and Rekha are related to each other.

Technically, Mohanlal's father-in-law's sister's granddaughter's husband's aunt is Rekha. Or maybe they are just colleagues..co stars of a movie

Mohan Lal and Mahendra are sons-in-law of Balaji as Mahendra is Balaji's sister's son. Mahendra's sister(like)is ChamundEswari as Madumati is her daughter in law.Rekha is step sister of Chamundeswari.So these four are like brothers and sisters! right

Mohan Lal and Mahendra are sons-in-law of Balaji as Mahendra is Balaji's sister's son. Mahendra's sister(like)is ChamundEswari as Madumati is her daughter in law.Rekha is step sister of Chamundeswari.So these four are like brothers and sisters! right
First of all, how can Mahendra be Balaji's son-in-law if Mahendra is Balaji's sister's son? Mahendra will be Balaji's nephew. And second, Chamundeswari is not Mahendra's sister..she is the mother of Mahendra's son-in-law

First of all, how can Mahendra be Balaji's son-in-law if Mahendra is Balaji's sister's son? Mahendra will be Balaji's nephew. And second, Chamundeswari is not Mahendra's sister..she is the mother of Mahendra's son-in-law
South Indian's relations.

Rajendra has a daughter by name ' Shailaja' and she is married to 'Arjun'

Rajendra has a sister by name 'Tulasi' and Tulasi has a son by name 'Prakash'

Now Arjun and Prakash are related as brothers

South Indian's relations.

Rajendra has a daughter by name ' Shailaja' and she is married to 'Arjun'

Rajendra has a sister by name 'Tulasi' and Tulasi has a son by name 'Prakash'

Now Arjun and Prakash are related as brothers
Ohhhh brother..if you ask according to South Indian or any local relation names then the question is out of syllabus for me:facepalm:I solved it according to English relation name :hitthewall: