• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

3 AM Puzzles

Four sisters, Sara, Ophelia, Nora, and Dawn, were each born in a different one of the months September, October, November, and December.

"This is terrible," said Ophelia one day. "None of us have an initial that matches the initial of her birth month."

"I don't mind at all," replied the girl who was born in September.

"That's easy for you to say," said Nora. "It would at least be cool if the initial of my birth month was a vowel, but no."

In which month was each girl born?

Four sisters, Sara, Ophelia, Nora, and Dawn, were each born in a different one of the months September, October, November, and December.

"This is terrible," said Ophelia one day. "None of us have an initial that matches the initial of her birth month."

"That's easy for you to say," said Nora. "It would at least be cool if the initial of my birth month was a vowel, but no."

images (8).jpeg

Sara was born in October, Ophelia was born in November, Nora was born in December, and Dawn was born in September.

Nora's birth month obviously cannot be November. Since it doesn't start with a vowel, it cannot be October. Since she was talking to the girl who was born in September, it cannot be September. Therefore, it must be December.

The girl born in September obviously cannot be Sara. Since she was talking to both Ophelia and Nora, it cannot be either of them. Therefore, it must be Dawn.

This leaves the girls Sara and Ophelia and the months October and November. Ophelia cannot be born in October, so she must be born in November, and Sara was born in October

:idea::nerdy:

Sara- October, Nora- September, Dawn- November, Ophelia- December

Sara was born in October, Ophelia was born in November, Nora was born in December, and Dawn was born in September.

Nora's birth month obviously cannot be November. Since it doesn't start with a vowel, it cannot be October. Since she was talking to the girl who was born in September, it cannot be September. Therefore, it must be December.

The girl born in September obviously cannot be Sara. Since she was talking to both Ophelia and Nora, it cannot be either of them. Therefore, it must be Dawn.

This leaves the girls Sara and Ophelia and the months October and November. Ophelia cannot be born in October, so she must be born in November, and Sara was born in October

:idea::nerdy:
correct