• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️Translate the song into Thanglish❤️

When the flowery wind begs for a blanket,
fire transforms into two bodies.
The pattern your hands create when they touch me explores the limits of existence.
As evening passes away a longing fills my eyes completely.
I just want to keep seeing you standing there.
:heart1::inlove:

Even a thorn will be my nest Your path will be shed with roses Even a river fish will find its way to the ocean.
I long for your arrival, my dear I am a blossoming flower You are the thirst of the flower.

You’re a beautiful phrase, and thy modesty eloquent period.
I describe you from head to toe,
My language retains the words in limbo.
The lights hit the lady, like a beautiful line, he illuminates his lips.

Like a leaf floating in the river a sweet moment to treasure Lightning strikes the heart forever! I melted of my own free will I froze… Without moving still Gently, gradually I’m yours to thrill. My soul my breath Love me to death.
:heart1: :inlove:

God only created you, but was startled at his creation. The expertise to make it beautiful is yours and my eyes relished it. Let your body be a musical instrument on my lap and I’ll play it the whole night