• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️FIRST LOVE❤️

J_D_

Delicate Debonair Of ZoZo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
The First Love is the Sweetest and also the most Bitter.It's Because we will always Remember it Well But is also Bitter Because when it's Over there won't be Another One Like It❤️ Hi guys let's everyone share your First Love If u Still Remember In your Heart❤️No Matter It Won or Lost ❤️Our First Love Have Special Place In Our Heart Until We Leave This World❤️

The First Love is the Sweetest and also the most Bitter.It's Because we will always Remember it Well But is also Bitter Because when it's Over there won't be Another One Like It❤️ Hi guys let's everyone share your First Love If u Still Remember In your Heart❤️No Matter It Won or Lost ❤️Our First Love Have Special Place In Our Heart Until We Leave This World❤️

First is always first

❤️

First Love !! Hurmm where do I start ??

2001 - 2010 10 :heart1:solid years years of togetherness and happiness .. A journey filled with LOVE LAUGHTER PEACE DREAMS FIGHTS and so on.. Thought my whole life is completed till it enters 2011 :brokenheart:... My whole LOVE collapse in front of my eyes tho ! Saw him with my so called bestie ! It took just 6 months for him to move and married her tho ... I was like duhh fucking 10 years tho :emo: it shutters me down into pieces ... Took me many years to overcome it.. Finally reliese he lost a gem and I lost a piece of shit nu :rock:

But sometimes the memories do runs in my mind but I wish not to embrace it yaa.. Its worsthless

First Love !! Hurmm where do I start ??

2001 - 2010 10 :heart1:solid years years of togetherness and happiness .. A journey filled with LOVE LAUGHTER PEACE DREAMS FIGHTS and so on.. Thought my whole life is completed till it enters 2011 :brokenheart:... My whole LOVE collapse in front of my eyes tho ! Saw him with my so called bestie ! It took just 6 months for him to move and married her tho ... I was like duhh fucking 10 years tho :emo: it shutters me down into pieces ... Took me many years to overcome it.. Finally reliese he lost a gem and I lost a piece of shit nu :rock:

But sometimes the memories do runs in my mind but I wish not to embrace it yaa.. Its worsthless
He lost a Diamond:heart1: insearching of Gold such a unlucky guy:facepalm::Cwl:

I dont think I can call my first bf my first luv cz that was a mere attraction in school days......My first love was actually a long distance relation.we haven't met till date.And unfortunately destiny separated us apart and we had to breakup while still being in luv due to some personal reasons.But he will always have a spcl place in my heart :heart1:

Nice

I dont think I can call my first bf my first luv cz that was a mere attraction in school days......My first love was actually a long distance relation.we haven't met till date.And unfortunately destiny separated us apart and we had to breakup while still being in luv due to some personal reasons.But he will always have a spcl place in my heart :heart1:
Nice

My first love is already married and settled in USA, I am still here :facepalm:

First love