• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ Our Cute Love Story ❤️ Happy valentine's day

The untold story on October :

Continue reading,
October: Due to some personal reasons,she back off from the relation and she convinced me. Later We were not contacted each other and I resumed my work. But I was always behind her. I couldn't forget so sudden. I moved on even I didn't care her much and i started active on wall with calling other girls for PM's. I knew that she didn't like it and she might be react for sure.

Days passed and it's times to fly back to the UK. On 7th of October I was about to leave from home and I was literally frustrated leaving home after my vacation. I was so upset as well as uncontrolled anger.

On that night I was taking dinner with family just before leaving to Airport.
My mom said something I got really angry and shouted at her. She cried. I couldn't control my anger for 2 reasons. First is I was flying back and second is i missed her.

She message me sometime if I messaged her. I told her I reached airport she asked me "have you left?" I replied "ys I m leaving from the country and from you too". She didn't reply for that.

After 14 hrs of travel I reached my flat in the UK. I didn't say anything and she didn't.

It was too cold at that time. The same day i started drinking but I didn't feel any tiredness.

The day i started later i couldn't control. I used to drink daily and i started smoking which I quit years before. I ate very less food and i became lean.

The days passed and the counts of whiskey bottles as well. I drunk or tasted all the alcohol which I didn't hear before . (It might be a budget issue...lol)

After few weeks i realised I am missing myself if this continues I might b missed everything.... myself...my friends and my relatives and my health too.

But to be frank I didn't stop it but i controlled it. Slowly i started back to my normal life. I was thinking anyway she left but why should I bother that and why should I spoil my life.

I messaged her almost all the day to come back. I really didn't wanna miss her. I requested her to come back but i didnt realise that she has some personal issue and i didn't try to understand her.

After few weeks I came to my life and i started avoiding her. I started active on wall. I called all the girl I'ds for PMs. I openly asked for sexting in wall, but i really don't want. I know that this will hurt her alot.

And i used to change my DPs daily.I was using Maohanlal's pics as I was a big fan o him. I wrote his songs in the about.

on that day when she called me, I was humiliated by an another user in wall, I quit from malayalam room and moved to another room. She was there and she was watching all this. She understood the situation. She came to another room and told me don't worry and don't be sad. After few minutes she called me after long one month. It's was wow moment for me...!!!

Since then she is with me...!!

One day when she seen my dp she laughed alot and she messaged me in pm said nice DP.
I said thank you...!!!

Later on she started talking with me....and she told me the reason why she back off from the relation... Now we are happy...!!!
We support each other..we share all the little things....we update the things happened day by day ....

Love you Paaru aka my Paathu... ❤️
@Pyaar_uu

Last edited:
The untold story on October :

Continue reading,
October: Due to some personal reasons,she back off from the relation and she convinced me. Later We were not contacted each other and I resumed my work. But I was always behind her. I couldn't forget so sudden. I moved on even I didn't care her much and i started active on wall with calling other girls for PM's. I knew that she didn't like it and she might be react for sure.

Days passed and it's times to fly back to the UK. On 7th of October I was about to leave from home and I was literally frustrated leaving home after my vacation. I was so upset as well as uncontrolled anger.

On that night I was taking dinner with family just before leaving to Airport.
My mom said something I got really angry and shouted at her. She cried. I couldn't control my anger for 2 reasons. First is I was flying back and second is i missed her.

She message me sometime if I messaged her. I told her I reached airport she asked me "have you left?" I replied "ys I m leaving from the country and from you too". She didn't reply for that.

After 14 hrs of travel I reached my flat in the UK. I didn't say anything and she didn't.

It was too cold at that time. The same day i started drinking but I didn't feel any tiredness.

The day i started later i couldn't control. I used to drink daily and i started smoking which I quit years before. I ate very less food and i became lean.

The days passed and the counts of whiskey bottles as well. I drunk or tasted all the alcohol which I didn't hear before . (It might be a budget issue...lol)

After few weeks i realised I am missing myself if this continues I might b missed everything.... myself...my friends and my relatives and my health too.

But to be frank I didn't stop it but i controlled it. Slowly i started back to my normal life. I was thinking anyway she left but why should I bother that and why should I spoil my life.

I messaged her almost all the day to come back. I really didn't wanna miss her. I requested her to come back but i didnt realise that she has some personal issue and i didn't try to understand her.

After few weeks I came to my life and i started avoiding her. I started active on wall. I called all the girl I'ds for PMs. I openly asked for sexting in wall, but i really don't want. I know that this will hurt her alot.

And i used to change my DPs daily.I was using Maohanlal's pics as I was a big fan o him. I wrote his songs in the about.

on that day when she called me, I was humiliated by an another user in wall, I quit from malayalam room and moved to another room. She was there and she was watching all this. She understood the situation. She came to another room and told me don't worry and don't be sad. After few minutes she called me after long one month. It's was wow moment for me...!!!

Since then she is with me...!!

One day when she seen my dp she laughed alot and she messaged me in pm said nice DP.
I said thank you...!!!

Later on she started talking with me....and she told me the reason why she back off from the relation... Now we are happy...!!!
We support each other..we share all the little things....we update the things happened day by day ....

Love you Paaru aka my Paathu... ❤️
@Pyaar_uu
ufff so hectic October, but happy ending. I was expecting a twist in the airport like in movies :D