• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

♥️பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் கொத்தமல்லி♥️

இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வழ்த்துக்கள் பஞ்சு மிட்டாய்✨

Let all yur wish comes true on this day !
Yud shud get Good health, prosperity
Guts to face all problems and peaceful life forever.

I pray the almighty !

Still am proud to say that yu are my first crush !
Also never forget yur cute and sweet voice !

Stay blessed and be happy always as Marshhhhh ✨

View attachment 246190

View attachment 246192
View attachment 246193

View attachment 246191

Thats so lovely✨ Thank you. So much For the wishes Naveen. I really appreciate it alot✨❤️ Stay Blessed and Happy Always ✨

View attachment 246227

I never had a chance to express
Abt our 3+ years journey together
But thanks to Maapi @Briyani@illu
For this wonderful thread...
Ithana naal manasula vechu irundhadhellam mothama Innaiku than eraki vechurkaan

:giggle: :heart1:

Lovisha
Harley
June
Senorita
Marshmallow
Kothamalli

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Nick's might've changed over years but the person behind the names has always been the sweetest one I ever met...

View attachment 246228

Someone I can never miss out from my life even when life throwed pebbles at us to way apart..✨

View attachment 246231

I always pledged my thanks to
You & My Pangali @BATSY
For bringing me into this beautiful Zozo Journey...

View attachment 246230

Namaaa kadhayelam sonna Inga
Evanum nambavum maatan
Apdi oru medical miracle adhu
Kodi la orthanuku nadakradhu
But I'm glad that I was that person

:giggle:

(Rendu thread iruka karanathal
michatha anga continue panikren)
Awww Darls✨❤️ Definitely Its an incredible journey of us✨ Thank you so much for making my day super special with your warm wishes ✨You never fail to amaze me with your sweet and kind words❤️ I genuinely appreciate you . When I count on my blessing's I do count on you Darls✨❤️

Last edited:
Happy happy birthday Daarling!!!

One of the souls that i love here.... So matured thinking always and so kind to everyone...

Antha patience should learn from you

Be happy n let this year be wonderful for you!!!

❤❤❤
Thanks lot @Jeni_ for for your kind words and effort to make my day great♥️✨ Appreciate every single msg I received from you da✨

Before I wish ...

Machaaa @Briyani@illu as always I go
"Awwww "
with your words ! Seriously she is blessed to know you...

Sayanguu ! @Kothamalli .. We might less talked but I heard alot positive words about you and your character. . Stay as you are always.. Being in this platform and being speacial to someone purely is the hardest thing and you doing great in it !

I wish you Happiest birthday Sayang ! May all the Heavenly blessing stays upon you and May all the wonders of world be yours !
View attachment 246244

Aku Sayang Kau Ketumbar ! :heart1:And I wish to know you better hereafter...

And Sayang My Cheeks are ready to be bite , if you know what I mean
:giggle:
Thank you for the heavenly wishes on my birthday @Maayaa ❤️ Cutie✨ You people really made me feel overwhelmed by all the incredibly kind and thoughtful words Sweetheart❤️

Im coming for those cheeks ✨❤️ Neraya pesalam pazhagalam da . Lots of love❤️

Last edited:

Belated Birthday wishes Cilantro❤️✨
@Kothamalli

View attachment 246616

We might have talked very less, but you are the one of the super cute soul i crossed through ! Keep this charming trait ever with you ! Stay happy, blessed da❤️

Once a secret admirer, always a secret admirer of you;)

May all your dreams comes true, may this year filled with lots of love, joy, peace and happiness✨
Awww thats a sweet one dear❤️✨Thank you for being such sweetheart✨some souls are just so special and you are one of them✨
@Joey♥

Hahahah!!!! Shhhh secret admirers are not allowed to reveal themselves publicly✨❤️

Billuuu Im Speechless !!!

Kandipa unga thread ku ennala idu koduka mudiyathu

❤️❤️❤️❤️

・❥・The amount of efforts you put into this thread is beyond words・❥・

:heart1:

✨Evlo nandri sonnalum pathatu… ( thread kaga solala ) we have been sharing a very good bonding since the beginning… Thank you for always checking on me.
Especially on those days when I’m really down!!!✨

♥♥♥♥♥

✨ In this regard I owe to @PaalKozhukattai too✨

❤️Both of you always make sure Im doing good ❤️

✨I truly Blessed ,Grateful and Humbled to have earned so many Genuine Souls like you over here✨

I really appreciate all the efforts shown for making my day extra special and memorable with such kind and thoughtful wishes & wonderful words of friendship
❤️❤️❤️
Its truely a reflection of what you had shown me @Kothamalli , Every time you made sure i was feeling okay and genuinely you cared for me in a very short span :heart1: :hearteyes: