• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

“Have a fan-cake-tastic day!” Sloka

Follow These Steps: 1) Eat cake. 2) Eat cake. 3) Eat cake. 4) Repeat until you’ve had a Happy Birthday.

May all your birthday wishes come true — except for the illegal ones.

A friend who can make you smile on your darkest day is a bright light that can never be diminished. I’m so grateful for you. Happy birthday!

On this day, a very special person came into this world and I’m forever grateful. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Day @Sloka

And here are your beloveds wishes
@Wrishuuu ,@VAMC @Tongue tornado @Alchemyst @ßaanvi @SanYogita @Siddhu @Mystical

Video credit goes to @Siddhu
Btw ah video credits koncham peddaga pettachu ga @sssingh mawa..asalke kanipinchadhu :rofl1: @Siddhu mams ye dekh:cool:

To the person who have lots of patience to tolerate all us with single hand :angel: Happiest Birthday @Sloka papa:heart1: monne haircut chesukunna..koncham perigaka vachi jada vepinchukunta le:rofl1: Appudu nak ice cream lu chocolate lu konipettu salu:kiss: Love you papa..enjoy your day :hearteyes::inlove:
:hearteyes: :heart1: thankyou so much fafa.... Thanks a lot.... Naa patience level kante kuda nee silence kastam papa maku.... Nuv ila gala gala... kila kila ....:rofl1: matladuthu untene adento aa day happy ga ala ayipodhi....

Thanks again for all beautiful memories :heart1:

https___www.mynameonpics.com_save_808333a0ea877ae9769eccd91e70a95d.pngBirhdayCake24.com_16577fbf3e761b.jpgimages (24).jpegBirhdayCake24.com_16577fc4c5e076.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND @Sloka may God bless you and take care of you and gives you wonderful life with bright future and happiness loaded fully with you and make you happy every moment of your life with joy you are my best friend makes you happy every moment and your surroundings also and take care of me also especially to my health thank you slokalu hope you have a great future slokalu once again happy birthday @Sloka slokaluu :inlove: :fest: :clapping: :heart1: :holiday:

View attachment 185407View attachment 185409View attachment 185406View attachment 185410
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND @Sloka may God bless you and take care of you and gives you wonderful life with bright future and happiness loaded fully with you and make you happy every moment of your life with joy you are my best friend makes you happy every moment and your surroundings also and take care of me also especially to my health thank you slokalu hope you have a great future slokalu once again happy birthday @Sloka slokaluu :inlove: :fest: :clapping: :heart1: :holiday:
Thankyou so much yashhhh.... Thankyou foe you lovely wishes......
Don't worry .... You will be healthy and fit :heart1:

..........Happy birthday chalokaaaaaaa chakori ......
.................(caring person)..........
Thanks for being who you are and caring so much about the happiness of others. I have never met anybody like you and I am happy that you are in my life. I trust you with everything I am and all my dreams. We’re going to keep growing old together, hand in hand. I hope your birthday is one of the happiest ones of your life.......and I enjoy your company. I pray that you continue to achieve all your personal goals and will always be by your side to help you through the tough time:hearteyes::heart1:.......(translate chesi petta ardham ayidhile endhuku ante nik nen telusuga hehe arogyam jagrtha ...nv nannu baristhunandhuku barinchabothunandhuku inka ni opika na santhosham hehe :Dream1::giggle:)
211454.gif

20231211_203325.jpg

Take this icheeem maremo koshame nak kavali kadha bcz of birthday take one bite only @Sloka ...lubuluuu:heart1::hearteyes:

..........Happy birthday chalokaaaaaaa chakori ......
.................(caring person)..........
Thanks for being who you are and caring so much about the happiness of others. I have never met anybody like you and I am happy that you are in my life. I trust you with everything I am and all my dreams. We’re going to keep growing old together, hand in hand. I hope your birthday is one of the happiest ones of your life.......and I enjoy your company. I pray that you continue to achieve all your personal goals and will always be by your side to help you through the tough time:hearteyes::heart1:.......(translate chesi petta ardham ayidhile endhuku ante nik nen telusuga hehe arogyam jagrtha ...nv nannu baristhunandhuku barinchabothunandhuku inka ni opika na santhosham hehe :Dream1::giggle:)
View attachment 185451

View attachment 185452

Take this icheeem maremo koshame nak kavali kadha bcz of birthday take one bite only @Sloka ...lubuluuu:heart1::hearteyes:

Aweeeeee :hearteyes: :hearteyes: soooooo cute ..... Thankyou babydoll.... Thankyou so much.... You also be strong and healthy papa.... For Sure we will travel hand by hand....

Thankyou for your lovely wishes babydoll ....... Love you tooo :heart1: