• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ഒരു നോക്ക് കാണുവാൻ കാത്തിരുന്നവൾ മിഴിയകന്നു പോയോ ?

I couldn't find a single soul who can sooth my pain...
Check your surroundings bro.. there are lot of people you can help... Swayam survive swayam respect chey.. we don't need anyone.. but you will see some good souls.. this life is not the evil towards the person who knows himself and his power...

Check your surroundings bro.. there are lot of people you can help... Swayam survive swayam respect chey.. we don't need anyone.. but you will see some good souls.. this life is not the evil towards the person who knows himself and his power...
Ini nokkan stalam baki illa. Baki ullavar oke bayankara exploitation aanu, including my family. They don't care about my situation. When I diagnosed with depression, they told me its just my thoughts. You will understand me if you were in my shoes...
So don't make hopeful excuses to soothen others. It will make it worse

Ini nokkan stalam baki illa. Baki ullavar oke bayankara exploitation aanu, including my family. They don't care about my situation. When I diagnosed with depression, they told me its just my thoughts. You will understand me if you were in my shoes...
So don't make hopeful excuses to soothen others. It will make it worse
I can't be in ur shoes.. ath orikalum pattilla bro.. it's your life your experience...but see this world can't stop you if you never give up .. ith truth anu. Am here for u.. thiss is how the world works

I can't be in ur shoes.. ath orikalum pattilla bro.. it's your life your experience...but see this world can't stop you if you never give up .. ith truth anu. Am here for u.. thiss is how the world works
You can see here a man who overcame depression without any external help Or medicine. Travel helps a lot. Don't trust anyone. Don't give people hope. Don't sweet talk to them. May be some day someone will join you. Then just embrace them...

You can see here a man who overcame depression without any external help Or medicine. Travel helps a lot. Don't trust anyone. Don't give people hope. Don't sweet talk to them. May be some day someone will join you. Then just embrace them...
did you see ? Paachuvum athbhuthavilakkum?

You said what my meant.. hopefully we are on right track..