• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the Most Ridiculous Reason You've Ever Been Late to Work?

Hey..do come to kerala, i can be a good host..and i would definitely love to come to punjab and have a patiyala peg
Give me kadalai n puttu am hooked.. Veg stew n aapam patiala peg is 90ml on the rocks shot

Give me kadalai n puttu am hooked.. Veg stew n aapam patiala peg is 90ml on the rocks shot
Puttu n kadala, definitely yes..u ask for anything with respect to fill ur taste buds..it will be served with full happines..dats a word and i am for sure a man of words

One time i was late to class ( joli ayilla :holiday: atond class lol) because I couldn't find my shoes. Thappi thappi samayam poyi:unamused:
Enittu shoe kittiyo avo? Satiom para..shoe eyal thene previous nite hide cheythu vechethe ellee

Shoe kitti .
Bonus ayi vettinum kitti school um kitti:holiday:
Athu pwolichu...liked the way u said those..pwoli.

Eni shoe oolipikathe valla puthiya idea undakan noku, all the best. Prathikam eni veetinum schoolil ninum onum kittathe irrikan

Oye heroine, yes you are not just nice, you are the best and will always remain the best for me and thats cos of the immense crush i have for you which is for sure overflowing and i wish and pray, kerala doesnt get flooded with the same.
It is my dream to visit Kerala once again before leaving this world :fingercross:

Nitzzz Nitzzz Nitzzz

You didn't reply to my most important comment which I am still waiting for.:zzz::zzz:

No, I will not go anywhere with a dog, since that day I am very afraid of seeing a dog...:worried:
Why are you so afraid of dogs? Is there any animal that is so godly as a dog that looks after its owner so much? If you don't listen, it will bite you a little and you will have to take 14 injections:facepalm::evilgrin1:

Let's hear your funniest (or most outrageous) excuses for being late to work! Whether it was a runaway pet, an unexpected costume malfunction, or a bizarre encounter with a UFO, share your stories and let's all have a good laugh!
Oh Lord this is hilarious.. My staff car park is just behind the office building I work. One day, I came to work, and couldn't get out of the car, bcz for some reason my car decided not to open up. The central lock was jammed . I tried everything I can, tried all the doors, it was the central locking thing which was not working.! After every 18 adav I have learned, I called my manager and explained the situation. I was late by half an hour by then. Since i had flexible starting hours, she didn't check on me till then. As I escalated this, she roared with laughter and said she will bring someone up from the Facilities dept to have a look on. Thanks for that but moreover she decided to bring the entire team of my 9 colleagues outside and did the handover session, with me inside the car and them standing outside laughing :Drunk:.. Kopp! Happened almost 3 years ago.

I am a government employee so I go to office whenever I want, no idea of time :giggle: . I go to office when I want and I don't go to office when I don't want to:cool1:. But no matter how great the danger, I have to go to the office on an emergency day...:cry1:
WaaaV you are role model for all Govt Employeees :Cwl: